Mamavation is an obesity prevention campaign.
You must also adhere to the following guidelines to apply to be a Mamavation Mom:
(1) Own an active blog, which means you post AT LEAST once per week
(2) Tweet daily
(3) Must be willing to tweet daily, blog weekly with a picture of your scale number, and vlog weekly about the campaign.
(4) Must be willing to keep a daily food/exercise journal that you keep public in the Mamavation Forum.
(5) Must be willing to take measurements and “before” & “after” pictures
(6) Must be willing to follow the advice of the Mamavation team without complaining, whining OR acting in defiance
(7) Must be willing to appear on Mamavation TV EVERY Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST during the campaign
(8) Must be willing to support marketing plans of sponsors
(9) Must be cleared by a physician for high intensity exercise, calorie limited diet AND psychological conditions that would prevent them from fully participating in this campaign (this is needed during Finalist week)
(10) No vacations or any planned events that would prevent you from participating the full 7 weeks
(11) Must be willing to join the Sistahood, if you haven’t already
(12) Must be willing to post Mamavation Monday posts with scale picture every Monday after the campaign for at least 6 months
(13) Must be willing to publicly promote posts and updates via Twitter, Facebook and Google+ as directed.
(14) Must be willing to sign up and run a 5K after the campaign
(15) Must be willing to act as a “Mentor” to the next crop of Mamavation Moms and continue to support the Mamavation Sistahood