Okay, who am I kidding?…you can’t help but be stalker-ish around Bob Harper. Or maybe it’s just me that can’t help but be kinda stalker-ish around Bob Harper.
Here are a couple of things that happened at BlogHer this year that almost made me pee my pants. (I’m not joking when I say pee my pants. I’ve had two children. I can barely do jumping jacks. It’s a common problem. It’s something I joke about, but don’t ever block the bathroom door after I’ve had two cups of coffee. It WILL get ugly.)
ALMOST PEED MY PANTS MOMENT #1: Thanks to Quaker Oats I got to work out with Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser at BlogHer. (That wasn’t what made me pee my pants btw, what almost made me pee my pants is coming up…) BOB HARPER TOLD ME I HAD A “NICE PUSHUP” and I have some pictures to prove it.
Okay, I know there isn’t any audio in these pictures of me doing push-ups of him saying “nice push-up”. I’m aware of that. But it happened. There were witnesses.
ALMOST PEED MY PANTS MOMENT #2: later on after I got all primped up and back down the to the BlogHer Expo, Quaker Oats let me do A PRIVATE INTERVIEW WITH BOB HARPER. And towards the end of the interview, I took the opportunity of a lifetime and FELT HIS CHEST. Yep, that was the moment where I almost peed my pants. (I was thinking “HOOOOOOOOOOLD” as in Braveheart.) I’m surprised I didn’t faint. I could have. I looked all cool and collected, but I was about to faint inside. And in the video, I reminded him of my pushup and he agreed. So now I have it on record. Me and Bob are like BFFs now
Okay, in all seriousness, Bob Harper shared some great information with the Mamavation community and now I’m sharing it with you. And I’d also like to remind you that Bob Harper also says that taking small steps and not overwhelming yourself is VERY IMPORTANT. So next time I say it, you should just tell me how utterly brilliant I am make sure to take that 5 lbs. at a time motto very seriously.
Here is my stalker moment:
Btw, here is a partial part of my bucket list which you probably should know about cause Bob Harper just happens to be part of it:
– Jump out of plane (hell NO! What am I nutz? I have no idea how that got in there…people keep trying to sneak it in.)
– Get my ass kicked by Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser and fondle his chest just a little bit …..CHECK!
– Meet Russell Crowe IRL and fondle his chest…work in progress
– Get my own TV show where Oprah sits on MY couch….work in progress (Btw, i’m not fondling Oprah’s chest!)
– “Accidentally” bump into Ryan Reynolds at the after party for Green Lantern and fondle his chest….CHECK! (That really was an “accident” yo!)
–Get called “hot” by the guys in Rascall Flatts at the People’s Choice Awards…. CHECK! (Why didn’t I fondle their chests? I could have! DAMN!)
– Get my ass kicked in the Army for 3 days only (without having to enlist) …..CHECK! (But DAMN! Didn’t fondle any chests! I was trying to be all professional and stuff.)
Oh dear. I’m sensing a pattern….Don’t tell @MrBookieboo…
Okay, you’ve gotten through my nonsensical post and now because you have suffered through it I’m offering a giveaway sponsored by Quaker Oats.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN WIN YO:
Quaker Oats is offering up a grip of swag for some winners!
Package #1–Bob Harper Workout DVD, Autographed picture of Bob Harper, flip flops, more Quaker product
Package #2–iPod Nano, more Quaker Product
Package #3–Bob Harper workout DVD, flip flops, yoga mat, more Quaker product
Package #4–flip flops, yoga mat, more Quaker product
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN WIN IT YO (pick your poison, but comment for EACH entry please):
1. Tweet this message (1 entry per tweet, limit 30 tweets)
Watch @Bookieboo & @MyTrainerBob where he gives advice while she tries NOT 2B stalkerish. PLUS GIVEAWAY w/ @QuakerOats, http://bit.ly/q802Zj
3. Become Leah Segedie’s Facebook Friend and if you are already a friend stroke my ego a bit w/comments & likes (1 entry)
4. Join Bookieboo.com (5 entries, new members ONLY)
5. Add @Bookieboo to one of your “lists” on twitter (Yes, this makes me feel very important and I could use all the ego boosting I can get.) (1 entry per list)
6. Give @Bookieboo a shout out +K on Klout YO (1 entry per shout out)
I”m totally professional
Disclosure: Quaker Oats is not paying me to talk about how I pee my pants or how I’m obsessed with them OR Bob Harper. I’m only doing this because I think Quaker Oats is a great brand in the healthy realm…and I support them. And the fact that they gave me VIP treatment and an interview with Bob Harper didn’t hurt either
Promotion ends Sept. 16th when I select a winner using random.org.