Unless you are living in a cave somewhere in the Arizona desert, you’ve most likely heard of Brita Water Filtration Systems and The Biggest Loser. Brita is an official sponsor of the Biggest Loser and their water products are used there all the time.
When I started my weight loss journey (taking me from a size 22 to a size 6) one of the first things I did was kick the soda to the curb and drink more water. Yes, more water. And its a very simple thing to do. Water is such a precious resource. Nothing can thrive without it. Okay, maybe rocks. Fine.
Brita would like you all to join us on Tuesday, September 20th from 8-10pm EST for a party on twitter during the airing of the Biggest Loser. What are we celebrating exactly? Well, part of it is a secret. Shhhhhhh! (And because I’m afraid of the black men in suits I’m not saying ANYTHING…until the day of the party.) And the other part I CAN tell you. Brita is all about water and health. Those are the two things we are focusing on during this party.
When is the party?: Tuesday, September 20th from 8-10pm EST
What is the hashtag?: #BRITACHALLENGE
Panelists (Awesomesauce Engagement Leaders):
1. @Bookieboo –Hostess with the Mostess
2. @Resourcefulmom– Twitter Oprah (that means giveaways yo!)
GRAND PRIZES: $100 Visa gift cards (2 winners)
Brita gift baskets: Water Pitcher, water bottle, and Biggest Loser DVD (8 winners)
How to Enter: (Please make sure to leave a comment for EACH entry)
RSVP to the linky below and then do one or more of the following:
1. Take the Brita Challenge (5 entries)
2. Tweet out this message (Limited 30 tweets, one entry per tweet):
Biggest Loser Brita @FilterforGood Party TUESDAY, Sept. 20th from 8-10pm EST #BRITACHALLENGE #BL12 Join us!, http://bit.ly/nwj5Ze
3. Like Mamavation on Facebook (one entry)
4. Comment on a status update in the Brita FilterforGood Facebook Fan page (one entry, max 10 entries)
5. Comment on a status update in the Mamavation Facebook Fan page (one entry, max. 10 entries)
6. Become a Facebook Friend of Leah Segedie (one entry)
7. Join Bookieboo.com (3 entries, females only)
RSVP to the linky below!