Alysa, the campaign’s registered dietician, has been making it easier for people to make better dietary choices for a while now. I am sure that all of us that have been around for a while can name a recipe or two of hers that has become a favorite in our homes. For my family it is her Black Bean Sweet Potato Enchiladas – I use wheat tortillas and keep the skin on the sweet potatoes for a good dose of comfort food on a cool evening.
Alysa will be our guest on Monday. Ask her questions ahead of time, or bring them to the show. Her service to Mamavation is one of the most talked about attributes when women are interviewing for the campaign.
Alysa Bajenaru, RD earned her Nutritional Sciences Degree from the University of Oklahoma. After working as a clinical dietitian she transitioned to focus more on the wellness aspect of nutrition and fitness. She earned a personal training certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine and later a group fitness certification through the American Council on Exercise. Alysa joined us in the sixth Mamavation campaign and we are thrilled to have her return with her guidance and out-of-the-box approach to make balanced nutrition an inspiring experience. You can see her beautiful recipes and take on a balanced lifestyle at Inspired RD.
MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by New Balance. One blogging carnival participant will each receive one pair of shoes. To be eligible answer the following blogging carnival question in your weekly Mamavation blog post and mention New Balance with a link back to their site. Link up your post here.
How would you brand your health and wellness lifestyle? How do you want others to know you in this area?
Also be sure to declare you disclosure with “This post is sponsored by New Balance and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women“” at the bottom of your post.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- One pair of New Balance shoes (1 winner)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @newbalance. Join us! http://bit.ly/qs0mF3” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (1 entry for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @Gruntstyle on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow@InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow @newbalance on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)