Special Guest:Melissa Paris (@Melissa Paris)
Fitness Guru and Personal Trainer at the exclusive Reebok Sports Club in NYC, Melissa Paris will share simple solutions for modifying your schedule to reflect the change in temperature!
Melissa Paris has a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from Montclair State University. She also holds a certification in personal training from the National Academy of Sports Medicine, pre and postnatal certified, integrated flexibility training, and the TRX system. Melissa’s knowledge of anatomy, physiology, organic chemistry and medical nutrition provides her with the tools to help anyone master their fitness and wellness goals. Melissa is best known for how she relates to people, her realistic approach to fitness, and her genuine love for making people feel good from the inside out. Her clientele includes some of the most elite entrepreneurs and CEO’s of NYC at the exclusive Reebok Sports Club.
MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by MyInfoGuardian.com.
MyInfoGuardian defends your online privacy that puts you and your family at risk. You can find out for free on their website how many sites sell your information. MyInfoGuardian will protect you through their individual and family plans by removing your information from these sites and will make sure your name stays off these and other sites.One blogging carnival participant will receive a 2-year long subscription of online privacy protection. To be eligible answer the following blogging carnival question in your weekly Mamavation blog post and mention MyInfoGuardian.com with a link back to their site.
Link up your post here. Follow our sponsor on Twitter and find them on Facebook
What is your #1 tip for adjusting your workouts to winter conditions?
Also be sure to declare you disclosure with “This post is sponsored by MyInfoGuardian and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women” at the bottom of your post.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- A 2-year long subscription from My Info Guardian (1 winner)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @myinfoguardian. Join us! http://bit.ly/rRyjHk ” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow@MyInfoGuardian (1 entry)
- Like Melissa Paris Fitness (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
- Vote for Mamavation for Best Health Blog on Healthline.com (1 entry each vote)