Vote for Mamavation Mom–Campaign #11

It has been exceptionally hard to choose Finalists for Mamavation this round because they were all so dedicated and have really shown what they are made of during the hazing and #2weekchallenge. I based my decisions on the following factors: (1) How they interacted with the community, (2) their hazing and #2weekchallenge participation, (3) recommendations on twitter & on this site, (4) Interviews, (5) their videos, and (6) their overall demeanor, i.e. do I think they will say “Thank you Bookieboo, can I have another?” FYI, this ain’t no Club Med…this is a BOOT CAMP.

For those of you who were not selected, I expect you to stick around to reapply next campaign in April. Sticking around really shows me your dedication and how this community means a lot to you. Don’t give up on us! We can still be your friends and support group!

So what happens now? VOTING…all week long. The voting officially ends 1/30 at 9pm EST and I announce just before 10pm EST during the Mamavation Twitter Launch Party.

Rules: You can only vote once, but you can vote for as many as you want within that vote. I allow all types of garnering votes, so please don’t whine about how people are getting votes. Yes, they can go on TV, radio, church, friends and all sorts of places to get support from others.  In my opinion, the more people they involve in this lifestyle change the better. It makes them less likely to walk away from it all. That is my evil plan. Mwahahahahaha.

After voting, make sure to RSVP to the Mamavation Twitter Party here. That is where your Finalist will be that night and you can support her the entire time by virtually holding her hand. (She will be nervous.)

Next you can send out this tweet to invite other people to join us for the fun,

Celebrate the 11th #Mamavation Boot Camp launch w/ @Bookieboo 1/30 from 8-10pm EST, http://bit.ly/wtZgJW

Good luck to all the Finalists! Take a deep breath….and go get some votes!

[polldaddy poll=”5867682″]

JOIN THOUSANDS OF OTHER MOMS IN DISCOVERING WHAT IS TRULY HEALTHY. SIGN UP TODAY FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE OUR FREE TIPS ON HOW TO MAMAVATE YOUR HOME.

Leah Segedie is the Founder of Mamavation and Bookieboo, a blogger network. After losing over 100 lbs, she started a career mentoring women in health and since then has assisted in over 3,500 lbs lost via the Mamavation community. Leah and her work has been mentioned in Ladies Home Journal, Reader's Digest, Fitness, Women's Day, CNN, ABC, CBS, the O'Reilly Factor, AOL, Entrepreneur, and Yahoo to name a few. She works from home in her fuzzy slippers.
Pinterest

Comments

1. Congrats ladies & good luck!

2. Congrats and good luck to all of you!

3. Congratulations to Laura Lohr and good luck!

4. Congratulations, ladies!

5. Patti Lizotte says:

Oh,, congrats to our Laura Lohr, we are so proud of you and who you are and who you continue to be…good luck!! My vote is for you!!

6. katie agredasalas says:

My vote is for Laura Lohr!! She has been my friend for many years through thick and thin!! I love her with all my heart and I am very proud of her!! She deserves this chance and the women of mamavation should not miss out on the opportunity to know laura Lohr! She is extremely smart,articulate and one of the funniest chicks I know!!! Good luck Laura! I am with you 100%!!!!!! God bless you!!!

7. Congrats ladies!

8. Go Laura! I’ve known you a long time and you never give up!

9. Woohoo!! You ladies are awesome!!!

10. Laura Lohr is our vote. She inspires many in San Diego!!

11. Congratulations ladies!

12. Kelly @eclecticmommy says:

Good luck everyone.

13. YAY! Voted, and CANNOT wait to see the results!

14. My vote is for Laura Lohr. Good Luck!!! You deserve this!

15. Congrats to the finalists… will have to go back and watch their video’s again before I vote! :)

16. Marla Stults says:

I vote for Laura, at least I hope I voted for you. I’m not sure if I did it correctly. Go LAURA!!!!

17. My vote is for Laura (a.k.a. Mommycanrun). Very brave! Good luck, go get ’em!

18. Suzanne Butler says:

My vote is for Laura Lohr! Good Luck and keep up the good work!

19. Good luck to all the Finalists! You are all winners in my book.

20. Congratulations and good luck everyone!!

21. My vote is for Andrea Emilien but, I just want to say Congratulations to all the ladies for their efforts to want to change things in their life. I think Andrea Emilien is a winner already for her hard work on changing the things in her life only she has control over and I know she has the motivation, devotion, and drive in her to be the best Mamavation! Good luck to everyone and especially to ANDREA!!

22. Congrats to all the finalists AND the applicants. Making the decision to change your life is a big one and you are all amazing!

23. Congratulations to all the finalists! All of the applicants are amazing and I look forward to following everyone’s progress.

24. Congratulations ladies. You are all an inspiration.

25. Congratulations! Good luck Lolo!

26. MyBayBah has my vote! She rocks! Good luck to everyone!

27. Emily @familynlifelv says:

Major congrats to Lolo she has my vote. All you ladies deserve a hug for doing this!

28. MyBayBah has my vote too!! Go get it Lolo!!

29. Congratulations to my fabulous sister-in-law Andrea Emilien! You are awesome!
    We are pulling for you! You deserve this and so much more…we love you!

30. Kathy King says:

Good Luck, Andrea!! You so deserve this. You have worked so hard for this!! Love you.

31. You all are amazing moms! However, my vote goes to Lolo!!! You rock Mama!

32. mommycanrun is dedicated to this! She has the support of many other moms in San Diego too so we will all get exposed to her participation in this boot camp – I can’t wait to see how this makes a difference for Laura Lohr in ways beyond her imagination. She’s your gal!

33. Mybaybah has my vote! Wonderful mom and all around wonderful person.

All of you ladies rock! Congrats on being finalists!

34. Katie Grote says:

Andrea Emilien has my vote. She is the best! She deserves this title and has been working really hard to achieve it. I wish you the very best. Keep up the great work!!

35. Go Laura!

36. Laura Lohr is amazing and deserves this opportunity, she has selflessly supported my military family while I was deployed.

37. Purnell Journee says:

Congrats Andrea for making it to the finals! You definitely deserved the title. Keep up the hard work!

38. Congratulations to all the finalists! I hope 2012 is the best yet !!

Regards,
    Leslie Lancaster

39. Jammie Johnson says:

Go Laura go!! I have know Laura for 28 years!!! She is gonna make moms every where very proud, and inspire them to get healthy and fit !!!

40. Good Luck Lolo Mybaybah !!! This mom thinks you are AWESOME and can do anything you set your mind to.

41. My vote is for Krissy… Good Luck gurl,, so very proud of you.. You inspire me!!

42. Good luck reaching your goal !!

43. My vote is for mybaybah! so moving and motivating! Good luck!

44. artzamy23 says:

Tisha Marie has my vote. Way to represent Tennessee, sweetheart! Congrats to ALL the finalists. You are all winners in my eyes.

45. Standing behind you Tisha 110%! You got my vote girl. Your video really touched me and I know you will reach your goal!
    Congratulations to everyone for making it to the finals!

46. WTG @mommycanrun! Best wishes to you, chica :-)

47. Krissy has my vote! I think with 3 children it’s very important to take care of yourself. Not only to pass on the life of “healthy” living, but to be there longer for them!! I also think it takes training to LEARN how to take care of yourself when so many other things/people demand time and attention! You go girl!!

48. Susan Dobie says:

Krissy has my vote, too!

49. Good luck Andrea Emilien!!!

50. Laura Lohr @mommycanrun has my vote. She has the passion and persistence to carry out some serious change and would be a more than amazing Mamavation mom!

51. Good luck Andrea! Support from Canada JUST FOR YOU!!! :-)

52. Go Andrea…you make me so proud

53. Way to go krissy!!

54. Good Luck Krissy!! =)

55. Go for the gold Krissy!

56. Good Luck!

57. Jeannette Laframboise says:

Good Luck!!!

58. Tiffany Evans says:

You GO Girl!!! Good luck =)

59. Go Tisha! Manic Mommies in your corner!

60. I hope you win Tisha!

61. Go Lara, Tall Girls Rock! You can do it.

62. Good luck Andrea.

63. Best wishes to all the mamas but especially to Laura L. :-)

Keep up the great work ladies — you are a motivation to so many!

64. Diana Foster says:

Good luck mybaybah!

65. Holly Hennessy Swint says:

Good luck to mybaybah!! I voted for ya! :)

66. Good luck MyBaybah!

67. Good luck MyBaybah!!!!!!

68. voted hope you win:)

69. Good luck MyBaybah

70. Go KRISSY!!

71. Go Laura Lohr! You can do it:)

72. Good luck Lolo!! You have the drive and desire, go get em!!

73. I voted for Lolo-mybaybah. Good luck!

74. Good luck mybaybah!

75. Keeping my fingers crossed for MyBayBah!
    Connie G
    CGruning at aol(dot)com

76. Debbie jackson says:

voted for

77. darlene bohannon says:

good luck my bah bah

78. Amy Orvin says:

Good Luck!

79. tracy simms says:

Myblah –I voted 4 u, Good luck

80. Donna Haynes says:

Good Luck BayBah

81. Voteed for Lolo MyBaybah

82. Voted for MyBaybah!!!

83. Voted for MyBaybah!

84. good luck LOLO your a great person and I loved meeting you last weekend. Hugs GIRL I hope you get it. That might just inspire me to follow along and lose weight with you.

85. Barbara Montag says:

Just voted – good luck!
    I’m working on weight loss also.

86. Go Andrea, you deserve it and we love you!!!

87. Julie Lundstrom says:

Good luck to all the Mom’s. I think each and everyone of you would be a good Mamavation.

88. You deserve it Laura Lohr…good luck with the voting!! You are a winner, no matter what! DeAnn & family

89. go Crazy for my baybah good luck

90. Good Luck Tisha!!!

91. Good luck – and thanks for YOUR support…keep movin’ and keep I’ll keep ’em laughin’

92. shawna durk says:

good luck mybaybah

93. good luck Mybahbah

94. Good Luck mybaybah

95. tracy simms says:

1/29/12–I voted for Mybahbah

96. Babyonthebrain says:

Good luck my Baybah!! We love and support you across the globe!!

97. Hi Lolo! My vote is for Baybah and you!

98. I voted for Lolo from @Mybaybah – she is a fabulous person and would be a great addition to this campaign!

99. Goodluck Laura @mommycanrun!

100. Kimberly M. says:

Good luck @mybaybah!!

101. Go Laura @mommycanrun!

102. Proud of you andrea & good luck -xx