Hanan (@LilacCityMomma): Fruit, nuts, string cheese, popcorn, yogurt and carrot
Wendy’s (@WeightsOver): sliced apple with a tsp peanut butter, 1/2 banana with a tsp peanut butter, baby carrots with a tsp dressing. Also when I have to go out, I put 1 tbls nuts and 1 tbls dried fruit in a baggie.
Jasmine now works as a Lifestyle and Wellness consultant, freelance writer at the National Pregnancy Health Examiner, and Chicago Family Health Examiner for Examiner.com. She is the Program Coordinator and instructor for an online course that she authored, Professional Certificate in Women’s Personal Exercise Training and Wellness through Educational Fitness Solutions, Inc. She is also a Master Trainer for Healthy Moms(R) Fitness and their Social Media Director. Don’t forget to visit Healthy Jasmine’s website for all kinds of great information.
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Omron. Two blogging carnival participants will each receive an Omron pedometer. To be eligible inlcude the following disclmber and link back to Mamavation website. “This post is sponsored by Omron and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway” at the bottom of your post. Link up your post here.
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Omron pedomter (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @omronfitness http://bit.ly/Klyqsh Join us 4 healthy snacks talk w @HealthyJasmine” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Healthy Jasmine on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow @omronfitness on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)