There are over one billion people on Facebook. Even grandma is on Facebook. And one of the great things about Facebook is the “share” button.
Do you want GMOs labeled in your local grocery store? Help us “share” the love on Facebook YO!
What: Facebook Fan Page Party for CA Right to Know
Where: CA Right to Know Fan Page, http://www.facebook.com/carighttoknow
When: Friday, Oct. 26th from 6-8pm PST
How Do I RSVP? Go to the Event on Facebook here
How the heck do I join in a Facebook party? It’s simple really. Go to the fan page at the time of the party. Questions will be asked and engagement will be happening in a similar structure to a twitter party…but it’s on Facebook. But before the party begins, please share with your friends that you are attending. We are hoping they may want to come as well.
1. Leah Segedie, diehard labeling mom
2. CA Right to Know, official CA initiative to label packaged foods in grocery stores
(More to come. There will be an “expert” for each discussion happening.)
Frey Vineyards wines (2 winners)
War on Bugs book by Will Allen (2 winners)
Natures’s Path VIP gift basket (1 winner)
Beanitos sample pack basket (2 winners)
Traditional Medicinals gift basket (1 winner)
Straus Family Creamery free coupons (1 winner)
Prop 37 Tshirt (1 winner)
Unhealthy Truth by Robyn O’Brien (2 winners)
Giveaways will be announced during party and winner will have five minutes to retrieve. Winners will be selected randomly via this post.
How to Enter Giveaways (yes Canadians welcome, but please comment for each entry):
1. Optional Facebook this message to help us “share”
Join the Labeling GMOs movement in CA at our “For the Win” Facebook Party on Friday, Oct. 26th at 7pm PST (10pm EST). Come to share, learn, and take part in changing the history of food safety in the United States because we all have a right to know! (tag @CARighttoknow on Facebook here.) Add link from this post here.
2. Share about this event on the social media platform of your choosing (one entry per share)
3. Tell a friend in CA about Prop. 37 ON FACEBOOK (one entry)
4. Write about this topic and include event link (five entry)
5. Tweet about this event and tag @CArighttoknow (one entry)