Did you make any resolutions? How are they working out for you? Need a kick in the pants yet? (hehehehe)
In honor of the first Monday of 2013, we are kicking the year off with a SLUMBER PARTY!
These are always our favorite and most *ehem* entertaining shows of the year where anything… well ALMOST anything goes and we enjoy an hour or so of girl talk. The crux of the conversation will be around our goals and/or resolutions because there’s something almost magical about saying them out loud…
Do your goals focus around physical achievements? Are you focused on your health this year? Making yourself a priority? What about mental health and stress? Are those on your list?
The top resolutions made in January shouldn’t be a surprise – (in no particular order)
- Eat less
- Exercise more
- Spend less/Save more
- Drink less
- Stop smoking
- Find a better work/life balance
- Volunteer in the community
- Get Organized
- Learn something new
- Finish a project that you’ve been meaning to get to
Any of those are YOUR list? Most importantly, have you decided what your reward will be when you do reach your goals? Because after all, rewarding yourself is perhaps the funnest part
Speaking of taking care of ourselves (we were talking about that, right?) This week’s Mamavation Blogging Carnival is sponsored by Schick Intuition Razors. If you haven’t tried them yet, you TOTALLY should. I swear these are the only razors that can get me to shave in the winter even if I don’t have a hot date lined up. Come on… I KNOW I’m not alone in this… right?!?!
MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Schick Intuition. 2 blogging carnivals participants will each receive Schick Intuition Razor.
Schick® Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care™ has a Skin Conditioning Solid™ that contains 100% natural Aloe with Vitamin E, and is fragrance free and hypo-allergenic so it’s gentle on your skin and helps reduce irritation.
Now gentler on the environment with 100% recyclable packaging made with recycled materials!
Be sure to include the following disclosure “This post is sponsored by Schick Intuition and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway” at the bottom of your post. Link up your post here.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped).
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Schick Intuition Razor (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week is a SLUMBER PARTY sponsored by @SchickIntuition http://bit.ly/Uu0ppo” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Like Mamavation on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow @SchickIntuition on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)