UNREAL candy is hosting a special thank you for the Mamavation community. You have a chance to win $500 in Target gift card AND another chance at $10,000 to shop at Target. Here are the instructions:
1. SNAP a photo of you and your family with UNREAL candy - UNREAL candy is available at Target now!
2. SEND this photograph via email or text to firstname.lastname@example.org with hashtag #mamavation in the subject line. (don’t forget the hashtag!)
3. This Email or text will enter you to win a $500 Target gift card – This is a thank you from UNREAL for joining us in unjunking 2013! – this $500 is guaranteed for someone in the #Mamavation community AND at the same time you also get an entry in the public grand prize for a $10,000 Target shopping spree.
It’s actually very simple. And then after you text or email that pic, it will prompt you to share on Facebook or Twitter. THAT is the actual entry, so share away! You can enter from January 2nd to January 18th.
With all the communities involved, we are hoping a million moms support UNREAL in Target. The message we are sending is that we want more food with no artificials, hydrogenated oils, corn syrups, preservatives or GMOs. You can also get involved on Pinterest by pinning the graphic below. (Pinterest participation does not enter you in the contest. It just means you are super cool.)
Unreal™ Candy Blogger Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Each MMS message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. If you enter via MMS message, you will receive one (1) response SMS message confirming your entry. MMS messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
1. Eligibility: Unreal™ Candy Blogger Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Unreal Brands, Inc., PONGR, Inc. (“PONGR”), ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Unreal Brands, Inc., 729 Boylston St. 2nd floor, Boston, MA, 02116. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on January 2, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 18, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). PONGR’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, take a photo of a package of Unreal™ Candy. The photo should only include the product. Email or MMS the picture to unreal@PONGR.com and include the hashtag provided at the website where you learned of the Sweepstakes. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Proof of emailing/MMS messaging does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, which will be disqualified. Photos may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where it finds the photo unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
If you enter by MMS message, you will be charged according to their carriers’ messaging and data rates. Entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. MMS messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, mobile phone numbers, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or mobile phone number used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider or a mobile number by a carrier, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around January 28, 2013. The potential winners will be notified by email, or phone (depending on the mode of entry). Except where prohibited, the potential winner will be required to provide a valid mailing address (no P. O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes which must be received by Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide address information as requested within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $500 Target gift card (terms and conditions of gift card apply). Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PONGR, Target Brands, Inc., Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/VhKj2b. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Bookieboo LLC was compensated to run this sweepstakes.