I can’t believe that my time as a Mamavation Mom is coming to a close it is shocking how quick the time has gone by and how much I have learned from this experience. I was asked to come up with my top ten list of things that I have learned from Mamavation and I can honestly say it was hard to keep it to ten things because I have learned a life time of lessons in just these few short weeks. So here we go
10. I am finally ready to make a lifestyle change and get healhty. There have been a 1000 times that I have started down this path but I am in the right place, at the right time, and Mamavation has helped make this a lifestyle change for me
9. Eating food with fat in it won ‘t kill me, in fact it will help me loose weight and feel full
8. When I was eating carbs, and which ones was impacting my ability to loose weight. I now eat my carbs early in the day and only eat healthy “good” carbs which has helped me loose weight
7. Making a lifestyle change was not nearly as hard, and expensive, as I thought it would be. For me this wasn’t a diet but how I was going to change my families life and move to a healthier more eco-friendly lifestyle.
6. My family will support me no matter what even when I start to change their diet and put me first
5. The scale is not the only measure of weight loss success-Even when the scale doesn’t move your measurements can go down a lot and show you that you are loosing, just not on the scale.
4. I am so f-ing proud of myself and I see that in the confidence in which I now have.
3. I am so much stronger both physically and emotionally than I ever thought I was
2. In the past I have talked myself out of doing so many things and I have missed out on too much because I said I can’t. This campaign has taught me that I CAN
1. 100% of this is Mental and I can do it!
So thank you Mamavation for all the support and confidence you have given me over these last few weeks. Now I will leave you with my standard weigh in picture. It was a really great week for me in terms of weight loss.
|Date||Weight||Weekly Loss||Total Loss||Waist||Chest||Thigh||Hips||Arm||Inches
|Start of Campaign||227.4||-1.6||+.04||38||43||29.5||50||14.5||-5|