Have you joined Mamavation recently, because you need to lose weight, but still haven’t made any significant progress? Are you lacking motivation in the nutrition or fitness department? I battle my inner couch potato, sweet tooth, and mindless eater every day. Can you relate to that? Here is a great way to ease into the world of workouts without serious sweat commitment. Pregnancy workouts are not just for pregnant women! They are also great for beginners and will help you to get ready for more challenging levels of activities.
Erica Ziel, founder of Core Athletica Inc., is one of Southern California’s most sought-after experts for fitness-infused Pilates and personal training. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiology & Health from Iowa State University, and is a Certified Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor and Nutritionist.
A mother of three, Erica is also the creator of Knocked-Up Fitness®, an online destination developed for women who want to stay fit and healthy during all stages of pregnancy.
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Knocked-Up Fitness.
Two blogging carnival participant will receive a DVD from Knocked-Up Fitness collection. To be eligible answer the following blogging carnival question in your weekly Mamavation blog post and link back to Mamavation site.
What is your #1 challenge when it comes to workouts?
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- DVD from Knocked-Up Fitness collection (2 winner)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @mamavation. Join us! http://bit.ly/GN1e5r” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Knocked-Up Fitness on Facebook (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)