Vote for Mamavation Mom

Congratulations to the Finalists for Mamavation Mom. Please watch the videos and decide for yourself who you think should win. The poll is at the very bottom of the page. You can vote for as many as you want, but you can only vote one time. Thank you to everyone who applied and good luck to all the Finalists. And please make sure to join us for the Mamavation Twitter Launch Party where I will be announcing the winners and giving away some fabulous prizes. Two grand prize winners will get interviews with Jared from SUBWAY for their blogs.

After you vote, can you please tweet this out, “Just voted for the most inspirational #Mamavation Mom, http://bit.ly/dqkqlS”

Here are your Mamavation Finalists:

@its_gail

@RachelSteffen

@momma_oz

@CJinKY

@bodhi_bear

@Couponprincess

[polldaddy poll=”3883080″]

JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!

STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY

Powered by ConvertKit
Mamavation
Leah Segedie is the Founder of Mamavation and Bookieboo, a blogger network. After losing over 100 lbs, she started a career mentoring women in health and since then has assisted in over 3,500 lbs lost via the Mamavation community. Leah and her work has been mentioned in Ladies Home Journal, Reader's Digest, Fitness, Women's Day, CNN, ABC, CBS, the O'Reilly Factor, AOL, Entrepreneur, and Yahoo to name a few. She works from home in her fuzzy slippers.
Mamavation
Mamavation

Latest posts by Mamavation (see all)

2016-11-16T10:54:34-05:00 October 11th, 2010|Uncategorized|23 Comments

23 Comments

1. Carrie Symes October 11, 2010 at 12:24 pm - Reply

Congrats ladies!! You are all wonderful!

2. Danise October 11, 2010 at 3:14 pm - Reply

Congrats to all of you for applying and making it to the finals! 🙂
    May all of you reach your goals!!!

3. Carrie October 12, 2010 at 6:52 pm - Reply

Congrats to all of the finalists!!

4. Joanna October 13, 2010 at 2:03 pm - Reply

Congratulations to all of the finalists! You ladies are awesome!

5. Niche Finder October 22, 2010 at 9:59 am - Reply

Fantastic read! I have got a single advice for your weblog. It looks like there are some css issues when opening several pages in google chrome and opera. It is working good in internet explorer. Possibly you could double check that. I’ve just added this content on delicious.com to acquire some more visitors to your web page.

6. Rolf Schlichter November 21, 2010 at 2:12 pm - Reply

Thank’s Web Master This Really a very interesting and helpful blog and the posts.

7. Edda Tovias November 25, 2010 at 1:21 am - Reply

i realy love your design, where have you found it? i´m trying to start my on blog, so if you want to help me please send me a email. Thanks

8. Freddy Perlman November 26, 2010 at 7:52 pm - Reply

very nice post. Thanks for posting

9. Alice Stuart November 27, 2010 at 4:38 am - Reply

Well I found this on Digg, and I like it so I dugg it!

10. Mac Figliola November 28, 2010 at 12:51 pm - Reply

very nice post. Thanks for posting

11. Lue Scriuner December 15, 2010 at 11:17 am - Reply

This really is this kind of a wonderful useful resource that you’re providing and you give it absent free of charge. I love seeing internet sites that understand the value of offering a quality useful resource free of charge. It?s the old what goes around arrives around program.

12. Liane Tilmon December 16, 2010 at 11:54 pm - Reply

I fell to the floor shaking when they told me that.

13. Hisako Peret December 20, 2010 at 1:38 pm - Reply

There are some interesting points in that article but I don’t know if I see all of them eye to heart. There is some validness but I will take hold judgment until I look into it further. Good clause, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner besides.

14. Jeffrey Dohmer December 20, 2010 at 3:55 pm - Reply

I recently got this off-the-chain gaming computer, with about 8 GBs of RAM and it is so AMAZING! I can play the new WOW release, the new StarCraft, and The Impossible Quiz and with no interruptions at all. I got mine from DELL, all for like two hundred greenbacks all in… pretty good deal IMO.

15. Yelena Bonneau December 22, 2010 at 9:39 pm - Reply

Sorry, but, in my opinion, it doesn’t take a lot of brains to follow that.

16. Marco Thurmond December 27, 2010 at 5:26 am - Reply

I have to say, a lot of these comments strike a chord with me but many peoples comments seem to get a bit too angry if you don’t correspond with their opinions.

17. Chanda Defrancis December 28, 2010 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Hi I just dropped by and wanted to say you to have a Merry Christmas. Let all your wishes make come true for you and your family and lets hope the next year be prosperous for all us.Merry Christmas

18. Asley Roddey December 28, 2010 at 3:39 pm - Reply

hello you guys, I was just checkin’ out this blog and I really enjoy the foundation of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone would like to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my name is ray polaska

19. Hien Maillard December 29, 2010 at 12:23 pm - Reply

I am not in a position to see this web site properly on my phone 🙁

20. Doreatha Reveal December 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm - Reply

Is there anywhere new arrivals purchase excellent formulas?

21. Michell Jenkin January 2, 2011 at 5:30 am - Reply

Insightful content:) I will want some time to think about the job!!

22. sprzedam jacht January 3, 2011 at 4:59 pm - Reply

Hey, I just wanted to write that page is not working correctly with Safari

23. Lucio Schwieterman August 8, 2012 at 5:08 pm - Reply

I intended to compose you that very little observation to help say thanks again for your incredible tricks you’ve documented at this time. It’s unbelievably generous of people like you to supply unreservedly just what a few individuals could have supplied for an e-book in making some money for their own end, certainly since you might well have tried it in case you wanted. Those pointers additionally served to be a great way to know that most people have a similar desire the same as my very own to learn a little more around this problem. I think there are numerous more pleasant occasions ahead for individuals that take a look at your blog post.