Mamavation Finalists–Vote Now

Congratulations to the Mamavation Couples Finalists!

Here’s how this is going to go. You are allowed to vote ONCE but during that vote you can vote for as many Finalists as you like. Voting will take place till October 10th and end at 9pm EST. The two winning couples will be announced during the Mamavation Launch Party at 10pm EST. You can RSVP for the Party here to support your favorite finalists.

Mamavation Couple campaign #10 will go from Oct. 10th to November 28th. Applications for campaign #11 in January will be available after Christmas. Campaign #11 will be back to normal as Mamavation Moms only.

READY, SET, GO…..

[polldaddy poll=”5544983″]

JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!

STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY

Powered by ConvertKit
Mamavation
Leah Segedie is the Founder of Mamavation and Bookieboo, a blogger network. After losing over 100 lbs, she started a career mentoring women in health and since then has assisted in over 3,500 lbs lost via the Mamavation community. Leah and her work has been mentioned in Ladies Home Journal, Reader's Digest, Fitness, Women's Day, CNN, ABC, CBS, the O'Reilly Factor, AOL, Entrepreneur, and Yahoo to name a few. She works from home in her fuzzy slippers.
Mamavation
Mamavation

Latest posts by Mamavation (see all)

2016-11-16T11:05:04-05:00 October 3rd, 2011|Uncategorized|30 Comments

30 Comments

1. [email protected] October 10, 2011 at 4:22 pm - Reply

Good luck to everyone!!! I can’t wait to follow all of you on your journey 🙂

2. Becca - Our Crazy Boys October 9, 2011 at 2:25 pm - Reply

Good luck Kelly and JD!!!

3. Gramma Teetsie Thompson October 9, 2011 at 1:59 pm - Reply

Voted Kelly, You two are the best by far. (And besides, you are a friend of my daughters) Can’t ask for a better vote getter…..

4. Miriam Bell October 8, 2011 at 6:06 pm - Reply

Love your video! I support your effort too. I hope you win (Knowing your energy level I know you will).

5. Audrey (Moffa) Henderson October 8, 2011 at 5:04 am - Reply

Good Luck Kelly and JD!!!!!

• kelly @eclecticmommy October 10, 2011 at 7:42 pm - Reply

Thanks for the support Audrey. Your too cute. I knew it was you. It’s funny though when I fill out envelopes to Megan I still write Powell.

6. Jen Littsey October 7, 2011 at 3:18 am - Reply

Good stories from all the entrants and I will take inspiration from you all

7. Nancy Campbell October 6, 2011 at 8:53 pm - Reply

I’m in this with you!

Mom

8. Bil Campbell October 6, 2011 at 8:52 pm - Reply

Good luck! Dad

9. Mary Radtke October 6, 2011 at 8:27 pm - Reply

I hope to see the sisterhood support candidates who have proven their commitment to health and Mamavation by completing previous challenges. I would love to see RachHabs and Adam voted as one of the first Mamavation couples this campaign. Their success will motivate many moms, now and down the road. Their humor and competitive spirit will keep the sista’s watching to see what happens next.

10. Lara October 6, 2011 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Good Luck Kelly and JD!! Let me know if you need any help! I will get you both out there running!!! 🙂

11. Jen Street October 6, 2011 at 5:09 pm - Reply

Good Luck Kelly and JD!

12. Stacie @ The Divine Miss Mommy October 6, 2011 at 12:52 am - Reply

Good luck everyone!

13. Kathi October 4, 2011 at 12:57 am - Reply

Good luck Kelly & JD

14. Elle October 3, 2011 at 10:46 pm - Reply

Aweee!!! Megan (AKA mnmspecial), I wish you all the sucess in the upcomming months and however long it takes to be able to get to the place where you and your 4 children can have a life together filled with all of the experiences that make memories worth keeping and worth reflecting upon. You don’t have to stay trapped inside of your shell…although you are beautiful on the inside to the core…you have the support of more people than you will ever know…but more importantly, you have made the decision to take steps towards building a better life so never forget that it is you who has the power to change YOU by believing in you! You can get healthy and you can find happiness through getting there, and if this is what you need to reach your goal, then I hope you are voted the finalist! Put that back surgery to use by being healthy enough to enjoy how you feel when you wake up, during the time you spend with your family, and while getting ready to sleep each night! Good luck to everyone, but you are the one I voted for, because I can feel you not only want this, but that you need this!

15. Eva Rendon-Smith October 3, 2011 at 9:38 pm - Reply

Good Luck to Kelly and hubby!!!

16. Toni October 3, 2011 at 12:11 pm - Reply

Good luck!!!

@naptime

17. Alan VanSrate October 3, 2011 at 11:40 am - Reply

Wishing you luck Katrina!!

18. Dougald Beaudoin October 3, 2011 at 11:29 am - Reply

Good luck to the finalists!

19. Laura Lohr | My Beautiful Life October 3, 2011 at 6:06 am - Reply

Good luck to everyone! I wish I could vote for you all. You are all an inspiration for having the courage to apply! xoxo

20. Megan @mnmspecial October 3, 2011 at 5:28 am - Reply

Congratulations & Good Luck to all the applicants! Its a privilege to be working towards a healthy lifestyle with you all!

• Mary Radtke October 6, 2011 at 8:17 pm - Reply

I hope to see this couple selected to be one of the Mamavation couples. Good luck!

21. Andrea Emilien (@AndreaEmilien) October 3, 2011 at 4:36 am - Reply

I can’t wait to follow you and support you guys!!!

22. Megan @nccarterfamily October 3, 2011 at 4:32 am - Reply

Congrats all the wonderful finalists…. You all will do amazing in your journeys