It’s all in the wrist.
Omron just announced their new Strapless Heart Rate Monitor (HR-500U) in January. And we’ve already seen it become part of a challenge where bloggers lost 287 Lbs & 223 inches. And today, we are starting a new challenge, but this time it’s all about running intervals.
25 bloggers will get to test out the new HR-500U for three weeks and let us know what they think. Omron has eliminated the strap, so now when it comes to monitoring and staying in THE ZONE, it’s all in the wrist. Then by connecting the monitor via USB cable and integrating it with Omronfitness.com, they can transfer data and track progress over time and share achievements via email, Facebook and Twitter with friends, family or healthcare professionals from their own personal dashboard. And finally, we are celebrating our campaign with a virtual 5K at the end. Everyone is welcome to join us on this day and run in their own community.
Campaign: March 11th-30th
Virtual 5K: March 30th
We received close to 400 applications for this campaign. It was tough to come up with a final count, but we had to. Congratulations to the #iheartOmron Running Challenge Ambassadors!
1. Greta Funk of Gfunkified as @gfunkified
2. Sarah Maseto of Adventures With My Boys as @Mamasarahjane
3. Rachel Lacy of Following in My Shoes as @Rachel_L
4. Rebecca Gavalda of Formerly Known as Rebecca as @Ruthemomof
5. Heather Montgomery of Running With Sass as @RunningwithSass
6. Lisa Luth of Run Fast Mama as @Runfastmama
7. Catherine Davis of Food Family & Finds as @FoodFamilyFinds
8. April Ockerman of Insights by April as @InsightsbyApril
9. Heather Gannoe of Run Faster, Mommy! as @Runfastermommy
10. Ashley Capps of Freckleberry Finds as @Freckleberrymom
11. Angela Bishop of Nine More Months as @AngMBishop
12. Sarah Spittle of In The Know Mom as @Intheknowmom
13. Erin Kreitz Shirley of Dig Deep Play HARD as @PowerFitness
14. Dagmar Bleasdale of Dagmar’s Home as @DagmarBleasdale
15. Jo-Lynne Shane of Musings of a Housewife as @JoLynnes
16. Jennifer Drummond of Peanut Butter and Peppers as @JenatPBandP
17. Lisa Johnson of Lisa Johnson Fitness as @LisaJohnson
18. Kristy Bernardo of The Wicked Noodle as @thewickednoodle
19. Desiree Peeples of Mommy Reporter as @MommyReporter
20. Sara Brunazzi of Endorphin Mom as @RunBanshee
21. Katherine Barlett of Our Whiskey Lullaby as @KbWhiskey
22. Felice Devine of The Happy Runner as @TheHappyRunner
23. Michele Gonzalez of NYC Running Mama as @NYCRunningMama
24. Monica Olivas of Run Eat Repeat as @RunEatRepeat
25. Kim Bouldin of Gluten-Free is Life as @Gfreeislife
Three #iheartOmron Alternates were selected as well and they will receive product and will be given the opportunity to participate in case any of the other bloggers are not able to fulfill the requirements.
So now what? Well, you can follow this amazing team by watching the #iheartOmron hashtag on Twitter and by looking out for their post later in the month. And if you would like to join us for a virtual 5K on March 30th with the #iheartOmron team, we welcome you. Participants will be entered to win cash. A post with more instructions is soon to come.
And for those of you who are looking for a good challenge, check out the Mamavation Two Week Challenge 3/11-24.Thanks again to everyone who applied.
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY.
Join thousands of other moms in discovering what is truly healthy.