Can you believe it’s April already? It seems that just yesterday we were starting the new year with a renewed sense of focus on our goals and now I wonder – where do you find yourself? Are you still on track or need another push?
We are continuing our inspiration weeks with none other than the fabulous Josie who you might know as YumYucky and is “finding the balance between fitness and your greedy side.”
Special Guest: Josie aka @YumYucky
Josie has been a long time friend of the show and is always entertaining as a guest so you don’t want to miss this week’s episode. Join us on Monday when we will hear about her journey and how she grew to accept herself along the way. Don’t forget to check her out on twitter, facebook and occasionally over on Pinterest too.
I really love what she shares on her site:
“Don’t wait to get started on your own journey. Work hard. Make it count. And never, ever quit.”
Truer words were never spoken.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over Twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
Don’t forget to check out our Sista of the Week and show her some love this week!
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by RockMyRun!!!
– 2 participants will receive a 1 month membership
RockMyRun is focused on providing GREAT running music for active people. Specifically, RockMyRun provides running mixes, designed by popular, professional DJ’s that will increase the enjoyment and performance of a person’s workout or race.
Link up your post here.
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
-2 Viewers will receive a 1 month membership to Rock My Run.
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “ Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. Get inspired by @YumYucky – Won’t you join us? http://bit.ly/Z2JZFG ” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the#mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
- Start a thread on the forums and tag another Sista to join in on the conversation
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY!
STAY UP TO DATE ON HEALTH ISSUES IMPACTING YOUR FAMILY