When you’re looking for resources and information on healthy living and natural parenting advice, who do you turn to? Other moms, of course! The internet is full of blogs that provide tips, recommendations, recipes, DIYs, tutorials, etc., to help you get on and stay on a path to healthy living. If you are coming to Mamavation for assistance, we are so happy to have you! We have tons of information to get you started, but we’ve also compiled a list of some of the best healthy living mom blogs out there – a little over 100 of them! And in no particular order, here are our favorites!
Mamavation’s List of 100+ Healthy Mom Blogs:
1. Mama Natural: Mama Natural, aka Genevieve Howland, wife, and mom of two. Mama Natural helps mothers-to-be and moms of young children lead healthier and more natural lives. Check out her awesome and hilarious trailer, that sums up Mama Natural in 90 seconds!
2. Wellness Mama: Katie, aka “Wellness Mama,” is a mom of six, a part time doula, and through her blog she helps other families live more naturally through practical tips, real food recipes, natural beauty and cleaning tutorials, natural remedies and more.
3. 100 Days of Real Food: 100 Days of Real Food started with a mom sharing her family’s journey to cut out processed food, and ended up growing into an amazing real-food resource for families everywhere! You can find meal plans, recipes, lunchbox ideas, and more on the site – and even make your own pledge to cut out processed food, too!
4. Nourished Kitchen: Wife and mom, Jenny, created Nourished Kitchen with a goal is to promote sustainable agriculture and nutrient-dense, whole foods in everyday kitchens. The site focuses on whole, unrefined foods prepared according to traditional methods that optimize nutrient density. Whether you’re Vegetarian, Vegan, Paleo or Primal, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, or even on the GAPS diet, you’ll find great tips and everyday recipes to keep yourself and your family nourished.
5. The Crunchy Mommy: Aaronica is considered “crunchy” by most standards. She makes her own soap and lotion, breastfeeds and babywears, and uses essential oils and other natural remedies. Her blog, The Crunchy Mommy, covers all of those topics and more, and shows you that you can be crunchy and still fashionable too!
6. Yum Yucky: Josie is a wife, mom to four kids, and grandmother to one! On Yum Yucky she shares her passions for healthy living, natural health, fitness, and happiness. Her goal is for readers to be empowered and informed by what they read and learn on her site. Josie uses humor and tell it like it is, showing us that we don’t have to be perfect to live healthy lives.
7. Non-Toxic Kids: Katy Farber is the founder of Non-Toxic Kids. She’s a writer, author, speaker, community builder, activist, wife, and mom of two girls. The Non-Toxic Kids blog serves as a great resource for important parenting information, research on healthier products, and ways to take action to protect our kids and the earth.
8. Wholesome Mommy: Wholesome Mommy is Denise Sawyer, an educator, wife, and mother of two. Denise believes that anyone can live a wholesome life. She does the research for you and gives you simple meal plans, recipes, and advice so that you can do your best for your family.
9. Black + Green Mama: Black + Green Mama examines the issues surrounding raising Black children in America and shares ideas for raising happy, healthy little ones who respect and appreciate themselves, their people, and the earth. Mom, Kenrya, doesn’t serve up any rhetoric or forced parenting theories. Instead, she focuses on what works for her, and hopes her readers can pick up a few ideas along the way.
10. The Eco-Friendly Family: Amanda is the mom who runs The Eco-Friendly Family! She likes to approach green living from a practical, modern perspective – making it attainable to any and every family! From food and recipes, to menstrual care, to household DIYs and more – Amanda makes eco-friendly fun and easy.
11. Eco-Child’s Play: Jennifer at Eco-Child’s Play is a mom, yogi, gardener, hiker, and more. Her site provides news, information, and opinions on natural, green parenting to help your family live a greener, healthier life!
12. The Crunchy Moose: Ashlee’s blog gets its name from her sweet little boy. Ashlee is a stay at home mom who is passionate about whole food and the local environment. Her topics range from Health & Beauty to Food & Recipes, and lots of things in between. Just check out her posts about the no-poo method – she’s going on three years without shampoo!
13. Crafty Earth Mama: Kawani Brown is a vegan mom, wife, author, founder of the Natural and Holistic Baby Expo, and the ultra-talented woman behind Crafty Earth Mama. Kawani’s blog raises awareness about natural living and veganism, and making the world a better place through making eco-friendly and sustainable choices.
14. Coconut Mama: Tiffany, a.k.a. Coconut Mama, is a real-food-loving mama of three. With a passion about traditional and healing foods, and a belief in the health benefits of coconut, Tiffany uses coconut products in almost all of her recipes – and shares those recipes with her readers!
15. Houseful of Nicholes: Natasha Nicholes (pronounced like “nickels”) is a mom of four who shares her expertise on travel, homeschooling three young children, and marriage for couples of all ages and stages in life. Natasha and family consider themselves semi-homesteaders – with backyard chickens and an amazing backyard garden, Houseful of Nicholes is a great resource for folks wanting to dip their toes into a healthier world.
16. Simple.green.organic.happy.: Robin Elton is the mom-of-three behind this blog. She uses her blog to educate, inspire, and motivate others to do something to make the world a better place. Robin’s blog has a great Going Green 101 section, as well as Fashion & Beauty, Home & Garden, Food & Recipes, and more!
17. Nature Moms: Wife, mom-of-three, cancer-survivor, and homesteader, Tiffany shares a lot of great info on her blog, Nature Moms. Covering topics like Green Home, Environment, Health & Healing, Natural Products, and even Travel, Tiffany’s site is more like a complete guide to living naturally than just a blog!
18. The Green Divas: The Green Divas are a go-to source for people in search of fresh ideas for sustainable living. They raise awareness about green issues in a simple way, while simultaneously injecting some humor, making it fun and easy for anyone to live a greener lifestyle. And, they have a radio show too, so you can get your green on while you’re on the go!
19. Sustainable Baby Steps: Tara is the mom behind the blog Sustainable Baby Steps. She’s a mom, a wife, a life coach, and a natural wellness advocate, with a passion to inspire others to live greener. And that’s just what she does with Sustainable Baby Steps – it’s an amazingly thorough site full of information to help you navigate the world of green and sustainable living.
20. The Green Mama: Manda is The Green Mama, and she has a lot of “greening” experience. In her 20 years in the field, she helped green one of America’s first major environmentally conscious childcares, and managed one of the world’s only urban ecovillages. She’s appeared as a green living expert on several TV shows, and published articles throughout North America on health, green, parenting, and more. The list goes on and on, making The Green Mama an amazing resource for healthy-living moms!
21. Mama Instincts: Carolina is an eco-friendly mama, trying to live a healthy, balanced life, with little chemicals and processed foods. On Mama Instincts, she shares mom life, thoughts and beliefs, favorite baby & kid items, natural living, kid activities, and even a little family travel. Carolina doesn’t claim perfection, which makes her blog a great place for regular moms to find some inspiration!
22. Raising Natural Kids: Raising Natural Kids provides parents with the resources they need to to make informed decisions on raising children in healthy environments. Dawn Lorenz is the advocate, owner, writer, and researcher, making Raising Natural Kids a great natural-living guide for all parents.
23. The Hub of Green Living: Sarita Coren’s blog, The Hub of Green Living, is just that – a hub, chock full of information on clean beauty, healthy recipes, and green happenings. Sarita is a holistic mom of five with more than 20 years of experience in the health and wellness field, and she shares her wisdom alongside her gorgeous editorial-style photos.
24. Joyous Health: Joy McCarthy is a wife, mom, best-selling author, Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Founder of Joyous Health. Her blog is a beautiful collection of healthy recipes, family advice, natural beauty tips, and more!
25. Gurl Gone Green: Suzi created Gurl Gone Green out of her strong passion to let others know they can lead a green life, without compromising style, beauty, or functional living. From beauty tips, product reviews, to healthy living, Gurl Gone Green has you covered, with beautiful photos and sage advice!
26. Tamara Rubin: Tamara Rubin is a wife, mom to four boys, writer, and filmmaker, whose advocacy work has helped thousands of families create safer homes and environments for their children. Her site focuses on a topic that isn’t always widely discussed on green blogs – lead poisoning and prevention. She shares her story and wisdom so that other parents don’t have to go through what she did, creating healthier homes all over the country – and the world.
27. The Soft Landing: The Soft Landing is run by three sisters (who are moms) and their mom. The site focuses on all facets of non-toxic living, from identifying toxic products and foods, to natural baby-proofing, to sustainable living and guides to safer products. It’s a must-visit when you’re looking to make your home safe, and non-toxic for your family.
28. Modern Alternative Mama: Kate, a.k.a. the Modern Alternative Mama (or MAM), is a great inspiration for moms who want to do things a little bit “differently.” Her site covers a range of topics that aren’t typically mainstream when it comes to Healthy Living parenting blogs, including Alternative Education, Gentle Discipline, Vaccine Information, and Attachment Parenting.
29. Creative Green Living: Carissa is a wife and mom-of-two with a definite eye for creativity. On her site, Creative Green Living, you can find easy and delicious recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening tips and hacks as well as green product guides – all with a focus on healthier, green options!
30. Mommypotamus: Heather, the Mommypotamus, uses evidence-based research to guide her decisions on food, natural remedies, birth, and making her own beauty and cleaning products, and shares her findings on the blog to help make healthy lifestyle changes attainable for others. You can even take a peek at her shopping list to see an in-depth list of products she uses and recommends.
31. Holistic Squid: Emily is a Holistic Practitioner who practices acupuncture, herbal medicine, and nutrition in her Southern California clinic. Her blog covers every topic from Health and Beauty, to Recipes and Natural Remedies, to Nutrition and Fitness, and of course Making Babies and Raising Small Humans!
32. Janny Organically: Janny is a self-described “wife, mama, disciple, chronic-researcher and ambassador for healthy habits and organic living.” Her site is full of great advice on holistic living and product recommendations for the everyday health-conscious mom.
33. Deliciously Organic: Carrie Vitt, founder of Deliciously Organic, is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, wife, and mom to two girls. She began her journey towards organic, unprocessed foods when she realized that her 24/7 migraines were caused by the pesticides, herbicides, hormones, etc. in the foods she was eating. Through eating organic, unprocessed food, her family was able to heal from Hashimoto’s disease, severe asthma, eczema, IBS, and migraines. Deliciously Organic shows you how to heal the body and keep it healthy with no drugs – just real food.
34. Physically Unique Diva: Smiley Reed is a mom to a little boy, owner of Physically Unique Diva, and lover of many things such as: crafts, cooking, and outdoor activities. Smiley turned her healthy journey into a passion as well as a mission, by becoming a Precision Nutrition (Pn1) Certified Coach, and encouraging her clients, and the world, to live a healthier life.
35. Hello Glow: Stephanie Gerber, is a mother of three and founder of Hello Glow. Her mission is to give readers the ideas, inspiration and tools to live a beautiful, happy, and healthy life. Hello Glow covers Natural beauty ideas and how-tos, Fresh, healthy, delicious recipes, Simple detox guides, Easy green-cleaning tips, Must-try natural products, and more!
36. Happy Healthy Mama: Maryea is the wife and mom-of-two behind Happy Healthy Mama. After her own mother was diagnosed with Stage IV metastatic cancer, it became her mission to lay the foundation for a disease-free life for me and my family. Happy Healthy Mama covers recipes, parenting, natural living, fitness, and more – all with beautiful photos and great tips!
37. Whoorl: Sarah James is a wife, mom, writer, and TV personality, who shares her advice on clean and safe beauty products, perfectly disheveled hair, closet cleanses, preparing healthy foods, exploring yoga and mindfulness, and more! Whoorl is your go-to for simple, natural, lifestyle tips and amazing fashion.
38. Running Rachel: Rachel describes herself as a never-at-home stay-at-home mom who is running through life one day at a time. She homeschools her three boys while living an active lifestyle. Running Rachel encourages readers to find health and happiness through staying active and finding balance.
39. Happy Being Healthy: Mel is the wife and mom of 5 that runs Happy Being Healthy. After finding herself disappointed with her weight gain and decided to do something about it. She motivates other moms to find their healthy happiness through healthy recipes, exercise tutorials, and helpful tips!
40. Fit Bottomed Mamas: Fit Bottomed Mamas features an awesome variety of advice for women who want to be as healthy as they can during pregnancy and all through motherhood. They offer fitness news, pregnancy and post-pregnancy workout DVD reviews, healthy eating content, tips on adjusting to the major life change of having a baby, and balancing time for yourself with the demands of a growing family.
41. Happy Mothering: Chrystal is a wife, mom-of-two, marketing consultant, social media guru and the writer behind Happy Mothering. Her site offers inspiration for living a more simple, natural lifestyle with advice about health, beauty, home & garden, food, using essentials, and more!
42. Groovy Green Livin: Lori describes herself as a recovering attorney, writer, mom of three boys and the Founder of Groovy Green Livin. She shares practical information on products and ideas that support a greener, healthier lifestyle in hopes that readers will develop an awareness and understanding that our choices not only impact us as individuals but impact the planet as a whole.
43. Mindful Momma: Mindful Momma was born from a belief that healthy, natural living can be delicious, fun, and flexible, too. Micaela covers it all – healthy food, better-for-you products, beauty, cleaning, fitness, and more!
44. Green Moms Collective: Sara started Green Moms Collective for the same reason most moms make the switch to green living. After having her first child, she started to learn more about the toxins found in our foods, clothes, personal care products, and home. Green Moms Collective is a great place to find insight into making better choices for your family’s wellness and for the planet.
45. Peace Love Organic Mom: Bringing weekly new featured product reviews, giveaways, organic recipes, and informative articles, Peace Love Organic Mom is a great resource for those seeking eco-friendly and natural products and advice.
46. Nature’s Nurture: Nature’s Nurture shares simple and easy recipes to make your own home and body care products. And when a homemade version isn’t possible, or just doesn’t work that well, she helps you sift through the “natural” products at the store to make an informed decision for safe, non-toxic choices for your family.
47. Brooklyn Active Mama: The Brooklyn Active Mama is Nellie, a mom of two who blogs about life in Brooklyn, NYC. Her blog covers food, family, fun, fashion and of course fitness! Nellie is a great motivator, and inspires moms everywhere to make fitness a priority in their lives.
48. The Healthy Home Economist: Sarah is The Healthy Home Economist, mom of 3 healthy children, nutrition blogger, and a best-selling author. She writes about the effective, practical application of traditional diet and holistic, evidence-based wellness within the setting of a modern, and sometimes chaotic household.
49. Mommy Greenest: Rachel, a.k.a. Mommy Greenest, is a great resource for healthier living with less judgment. She believes you shouldn’t have to be a scientist to make better choices! Rachel is kind of a big deal – she’s a journalist, former CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World, co-founder of the sustainable beauty and fashion site EcoStiletto, author of The Big List of Things That Suck book, HuffPo Parents contributor, and certified prenatal yoga teacher. Somehow in all of her spare time she also created this awesome blog too!
50. Naturally Savvy: Naturally Savvy focuses on eating organic, whole foods and learning how to integrate nutrition into everyday living. They cover topics like detoxification, nutritional supplements, digestion, wholesome recipes, better product recommendations, and so much more. Whether you are new to healthy living or a seasoned healthy living veteran, Naturally Savvy is the place for you.
51. Big Flavors Tiny Kitchen: Ashley Covelli shows that even in the smallest of kitchens, you can still create wholesome meals with big flavors. The recipes she shares on her site make scratch-cooking look so easy, and her food photos are just gorgeous. She even makes room for her little one to help in the kitchen too!
52. Sophistishe: Sheena Tatum is the founder of Sophistishe, and describes herself as obsessed with anything that contributes to natural and better living. She enjoys covering topics like Holistic Living, Wellness, DIY, Decor, Photography, Travel, Green & Natural Living, Food, and more. And she does it all while looking sophisticated and chic!
53. Embracing Imperfect: Gina Badalaty is the mom behind Embracing Imperfect. She shares her journey of raising her daughters, along with the challenges that their disabilities present. Gina believes that organic eating and creating a nontoxic (or less toxic) life can help children thrive and can give parents the energy and stamina they need to see their families through good times and bad.
54. Easy Real Food: Kiran is a busy mom-of-four who has successfully “cracked the code” for running a happy, healthy family. On her blog, she shares her tips, tricks and recipes for rustling up easy, balanced, everyday real food meals.
55. Run Wiki: Lisa is a wife, mom-of-three, writer, and runner. On her blog, she shares healthy recipes, DIY and up-cycle crafts, musings, travel stories, and of course lots of tips and motivational advice about her passion – running!
56. A Black Girl’s Guide to Weight Loss: Kendall is the mom and woman behind A Black Girl’s Guide to Weight Loss. Certified in Women’s Fitness, Weight Loss, and Fitness Nutrition by the National Academy of Sports Medicine, she helps connect people to what she calls their “Come to Fitness” moment. Rather than tell people exactly what to do to lose weight, Kendall provides them with the tools and information they need to figure out what works best for them!
57. BEXLIFE®: Rebekah, a.k.a. Bex, is the founder of BEXLIFE®, as well as a wife, mom-of-five, TV host, meditation guide, author, speaker, birth doula, fitness and yoga instructor, social media personality. Seriously, she does it all. At bexlife.com you can find a wealth of information, especially when it comes to diet and meditation, to help you live your best life.
58. GNOWFGLINS: GNOWFGLINS is an anagram for God’s Natural, Organic, Whole Foods, Grown Locally, In Season. And that’s exactly what this blog is all about. Wardee Harmon’s blog, and her online Traditional Cooking School, is chock full of nourishing recipes – from her family to yours.
59. Raising Generation Nourished: Renee is a mom of three, who wants her daughters to grow up with nourished bodies that operate the way they were designed to. Her blog is full of great, nourishing recipes, from baby to adult, and natural health & home remedies.
60. The Natural Nurturer: Taesha Butler is a mom, wife, and teacher with a deep passion for healthy living. Through her blog, she aims to inspire parents and caregivers with ideas and easy wholesome recipes that are delicious, healthy, and family friendly. She also offers up tried-and-true tips and tricks for making healthy, natural living as simple as can be!
61. Spit That Out: Paige Wolf is a mom-of-two, publicist, author, advocate, and green living expert. Her book and accompanying blog, Spit That Out, uses humor to cut through the information overload and empowers readers to make simple but impactful changes towards a greener life!
62. Elena’s Pantry: Elena is a best-selling cookbook author who shares her tips for wellness along with her mouthwatering recipes on her blog. Her easy dishes feature refreshingly short ingredient lists, designed to help people with food allergies (or with food-allergic children) make simple, nourishing food for any type of diet.
63. Real Everything: Stacy is the mom behind Real Everything, a husband-and-wife run blog that provides inspiration to thousands of families online who want to live a healthier life by eating real foods. Alongside her husband, Matthew, she covers Real Food, Real Life, Real Beauty, and more!
64. Against All Grain: Danielle is a mom, wife, and grain-free cook who finds joy in her free time by creating delicious comfort foods on a restricted diet and sharing them on her blog. Her recipes are entirely grain-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and low to minimal dairy. Whether you’re Paleo or Primal, SCD or GAPS, or just gluten-free, Danielle’s recipes inspire you to get healthy and to know that in doing so, you do not have to live in a world of bland food!
65. Attainable Sustainable: Attainable Sustainable is a blog based on the idea that if you make one small change each day to move your family toward being more sustainable and self-sufficient, you will eventually get there. Mom, wife, and writer, Kris, believes we can all learn to grow, cook, and preserve our own food, no matter what our background. If you’re working to make some changes, she offers the resources to get you started!
66. Don’t Mess with Mama: Tracey is the mama that you don’t want to mess with. On Don’t Mess with Mama, she invites readers to stand up against junk food, overly processed meals and artificial ingredients. She shares how to cook wholesome, gluten free (and grain free) meals with real food ingredients – like raw dairy, organic and local produce and pastured meat and eggs – to nourish your family. You’ll even find my favorite DIY and homemade recipes for beauty, personal care and cleaning products to help you ditch the chemical toxins for good.
67. Eating Made Easy: Amelia is a nutritionist, chef and mom who believes healthy eating should be simple and enjoyable – not stressful or overwhelming. She started Eating Made Easy to answer food questions, debunk nutrition myths, and offer practical tips & recipes, in hopes that it will make your busy life easier!
68. Flour Sack Mama: Flour Sack Mama features original articles, green consumer resources, clean couponing and simple living tips with your busy family in mind. Anne helps us carry on the best of Grandma’s traditions while improving upon them based on what we’ve learned over the years.
69. Green & Gorgeous: Jennae Petersen is a green living expert and a respected authority on eco-friendly decor. Her blog covers a range of topics including Weight Loss, Family, Food, Green Living, Health, and more! This mom-of-two focuses on sustainability, self-love and making the most of the life you’ve got.
70. Roni Noone: Roni Noone is a mom to two active boys, writer, author, motivator, and founder of the FitBloggin’ conference. On her blog, she writes about Healthy Living, Food, Travel, and Family, encouraging and inspiring parents to live their best life while still maintaining balance.
71. Shalom Mama: Nina is the mom-of-four, wellness author, intuitive designer, herbal crafter, and simple living enthusiast that brings you great posts on Food, Fitness, Self-Care, Natural Remedies, and more! Shalom Mama is all about making wellness easy, and with it all right there on her site, it doesn’t get much easier than that.
72. The Hippy Homemaker: After learning about all toxic chemicals that our cosmetics and cleaning supplies contain, Christina took a stand and decided it was time for her family to change the way they were living. Her blog documents those changes, and helps other families do the same!
73. The Pistachio Project: The Pistachio Project is a blog that focuses on all things green and crunchy. Brittany didn’t start out crunchy, but when her second son came along and suffered from eczema, she set out path to heal him. Her blog shares her Real Food Recipes, and Natural Solutions for Health & Beauty, Parenting, Cleaning, and more.
74. The Prairie Homestead: Jill Winger is the creator of The Prairie Homestead. A self-described Modern Homesteader, Jill shares what it’s like to return to your roots, be self-sufficient, and find satisfaction from the work of your hands. Whether your goal is simply cooking good food from-scratch or raising your first chickens, you can expect to find handy tutorials, tried-and-true recipes, and practical inspiration on this great blog.
75. Raw Family: Victoria Boutenko is an author, teacher, inventor, researcher, artist and the mother of three behind the Raw Family blog. The site is a great guide to all things raw, including lots of green smoothie recipes, diet and nutrition advice, and even tips on proper foraging.
76. Weed ’em & Reap: Danelle is a former health care provider, mom-of-two, and creator of the blog, Weed ’em & Reap. Danelle writes about sustainable urban farming, gardening, traditional food, & natural remedies. She teaches you how to grow your own food and eat healthy, and gives you a little taste of what it’s like to live on a farm.
77. Whole New Mom: Adrienne is the mom-of-two behind Whole New Mom. She writes about diet-friendly whole food recipes, non-toxic living, sustainable living, and health topics like GMOs, vaccines, food allergies, and more. Although she’s not perfect and sometimes struggles to balance it all, she shares her tips and tricks in hopes of helping other moms find their balance too.
78. Weelicious: Weelicious focuses on educating kids and involving them in the cooking process. They encourage parents to be honest (no sneaking veggies) and to include kids in the cooking process by exposing them to food from the moment it comes out of the ground. Weelicious helps parents everywhere change their kids’ eating habits and get them to instinctively make healthier food choices.
79. The Homesteading Hippy: From Preparedness, to Natural Living, Recipes to Raising Animals, Heather shows you that you can make a difference in the world. Knowing that not everyone can live on a farm, she encourages readers to start where they are, and just do what you can do. You can’t do it if you don’t try!
80. The Green Girls: Apple Levy founded The Green Girls out of a determination to find ways to live a fun, eco friendly life while inspiring friends along the way to do the same. Her goal is to educate & inspire through pop culture, social and mass media. The Green Girls has a great contributor base of over 45 women, including professionals, moms, entrepreneurs, and more!
81. Mama on a Green Mission: April is a mom of four, a wife, and a Mama on a Green Mission – actually a few of them! She focuses on making small changes in our home to make big differences to our Earth, being financially responsible, and making the world a better place for our kids.
82. Vegetarian Mamma: Vegetarian Mamma was created by mom and wife, Cindy. Along with her husband, she’s been a vegetarian for 12 years, and they’ve raised their kids to be vegetarians too. On her blog, Cindy shares her recipes and product recommendations for the vegetarian, gluten-free, and allergy-friendly communities.
83. Free Range Kids: Lenore, founder of Free Range Kids, earned infamy when she allowed her 9 year old son to ride the subway alone. When she shared her story, she was dubbed “America’s Worst Mom,” so she launched Free Range Kids to explain her parenting philosophy. She believes that kids our kids are safer than we think, and more competent, too. And that they deserve a chance to stretch and grow without leashes or a security detail.
84. Moms for Real Food Initiative: Moms for Real Food Initiative is a grass roots group of mothers who have strong opinions on food, gardening, gmo’s, organics, homesteading, buying locally, eating fresh foods, etc. Their goals are to bring you information that’s easy to apply to your lives, that’s right there in your community, uplifting and motivating you to make the best choices for your family.
85. Naturalbabydol: Turkesha McIvy is a former International Social Media & Branding Manager, writer, and mom. Her blog covers a range of topics including healthy eating, better-for-you beauty products, parenting, her yoga journey, and more!
86. Naturalmente Mama: Maybelline Valenti is the founder of Naturalmente Mama. This Spanish language blog is an amazing resource for all things related to natural parenting. From Green Living, to Cloth Diapers, to Healthy Recipes and Product Recommendations, her blog encourage moms all over the world that going green can be easy and fun.
87. Wendy Polisi: Wendy started out with a food blog, Cooking with Quinoa, but it grew to so much more. Her blog focuses on Healthy Living with beautiful editorial-style photos and covers topics like essential oils, beauty, supplements and health, and of course lots of recipes – and definitely some with quinoa!
88. Green and Clean Mom: Sommer Poquette is the Green and Clean Mom. Her site covers a range of topics from recipes, to product recommendations, to mental health, parenting, and more! Her Green Parenting tips go beyond the typical healthy eating advice to help health-conscious moms raise healthy kids!
89. OK Dani: OK Dani is a fitness, family, and lifestyle blog run by mom, wife, and motivator, Danielle Faust. OK Dani is all about motivating women to be assertive! Danielle shares her honest opinions and tips about everything that today’s busy modern mom has to deal with. Topics range from marriage and motherhood to finance and fitness, health and wellness, personal development and more! Her stance is, you CAN have it all and it doesn’t have to be hard.
90. Scrumptious Moms: Valerie is the proud mother of three daughters, and the founder of Scrumptious Moms. This blog was born out of a journey into the fascinating worlds of nutrition and health, and a need to establish a sound foundation and to stay educated about Health and Fitness. Scrumptious Moms is a great resource for moms trying to live life to the fullest!
91. Love Peace and Tiny Feet: Ari Adams is a writer, mom-of-two, wife to a chiropractor, and a self-proclaimed “cyber hippie.” Through her blog she shares her everyday journey towards peace (without perfection) as well as information on holistic nutrition, healthy recipes, product recommendations and more.
92. Almost All the Truth: Brenna Burke, is a mom of three with a passion for children’s and environmental health. On her blog, she focuses on un-earthing the truth about chemicals to avoid and bringing light to environmental issues.
93. Mommas Organics: Madeline Blom has a passion for health, fitness, and overall wellness, which is what led to the creation of Mommas Organics. From GMOs and organic foods to essential oils and toxins in our food and beauty products, Madeline shares her research in a way that inspires, educates and motivates parents to live a healthier life!
94. The Lunch Tray: The Lunch Tray was founded by Bettina Elias Siegel, a writer and nationally-recognized advocate on issues relating to children and food policy. Her blog is a trusted resource for news and commentary, discussions about the challenge of feeding kids well in today’s food culture, cookbook reviews, recipes, family dinner and of course lunchbox ideas!
95. Ashley’s Green Life: Ashley, a wife, mom of two, and teacher, shares her tips for living a greener life. She makes it simple so you can take it one step at a time, and she has tons of recipes, wellness tips and parenting hacks to help you out!
96. Faust Island: Amber is a wife and mom of three living on an island in the Carolinas. She has a great collection of posts on non-toxic living and other healthy parenting ideas. And her recipes aren’t bad to look at either!
97. Fit BFFs: Carla is a 40-something wife and mom with a strong desire to live a happy, healthy life. On Fit BFFs, she shares what she’s learned throughout her weight-loss journey and encourages others to embrace healthy living too.
98. Carrigan’s Joy: Toni is a wife and mom of three, as well as a preschool teacher. She shares her adventures in yoga, photography, urban farming, lesson planning, and more on her blog.
99. Healthy Mama Info: Dr. Anastasia Halldin is a mom of four with a Ph.D in holistic nutrition who loves to share her knowledge of health and food with other mothers to help them raise healthier families. Her belief is that any mama can be a healthy mama, given the right recipes, exercises and encouragement – and her site is full of just that!
100. Tots N’ Squats: Kelly is a Holistic Nutritionist, Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Kids Nutritionist Specialist, as well as a mom to two adorable twin girls. Her blog aims to empower, inspire, educate and motivate moms and their children to develop a healthy and happy lifestyle through fitness and nutrition.
101. Organic Parenthood: Tiffany is a Certified Relaxation Therapist, Licensed Massage Therapist, and mom of two living in Los Angeles. Her passion is to help lead others to a green, natural, and healthy lifestyle. She shares inspiration and ideas, and helps others achieve balance in their lives, wherever they may need it.
Are any your favorites on the list? If not, tell us who they are in the comments!
JOIN THE MAMAVATION COMMUNITY.
Join thousands of other moms in discovering what is truly healthy.