EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
Leah has been creating online content, consulting for ethical brands, and managing social media campaigns with influencers since 2007. Her activism and social media campaigns have been followed by millions online.
- Mamavation.com was founded in 2009 and is where Leah creates highly sought-after original content investigating the food supply and consumer products for hormone-disrupting ingredients. These investigations are informed by our advisory panel full of industry experts, endocrinologists, pediatricians, biologists, chemists, nurses & other researchers. Our purpose is to help “digital moms” make quick and easy non-toxic purchases & educate them on the issues surrounding those purchases. Mamavation typically hosts affiliate links for “best” and sometimes “better” brands.
- ShiftCon Eco-Wellness Influencer Conference was founded in 2014 which is an event bringing together wellness & parenting influencers, non-profits, & brands with the purpose of shifting the consumer market to healthier products. ShiftCon was born out of the idea that together we can create a profound impact on the world around us. We can literally shift the way we eat, raise our families, and our impact on the environment. That shift has begun, and now it’s time to come together and leverage our collective voice. ShiftCon was created to give wellness and eco-friendly influencers a place to network, share ideas, learn from experts, empower one another and organize their efforts into social change.
- The Mamavation (formerly known as Bookieboo) Network was founded in 2008 and comprises a blogger network of over 10,000 influencers that desire to partner with healthier, non-toxic brands. The vast majority of the influencers are content creators with their own blogs and social media channels. The network typically works with brands by organizing sponsored content campaigns, recruiting influencers to affiliate campaigns, or organizing online or in-person events. The average influencer is female, between the ages of 25 and 50, has a family, and covers issues pertaining to wellness, parenting, eco-fashion, green beauty, minimalism & savings, homesteading, organic gardening, & other similar subjects.
- Book Green Enough–Eat Better, Live Cleaner, Be Happier (All Without Driving Your Family Crazy!) was published by Rodale/Penguin in 2018. In her book, she exposes the brands and products that contain toxic and hormone-disrupting ingredients and gives guidelines on choosing safer products that are free from toxic chemicals.
Mamavation and social media projects have been mentioned in the following media outlets: CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, Headline News, CNN, Yahoo, Christian Science Monitor, Los Angeles Times, Readers Digest, Ladies Home Journal, Shape Magazine, Fitness Magazine, The Huffington Post, Women’s Day, Fitness Rx, etc.
CLIENTS WE HAVE WORKED WITH
Since 2007, Leah has worked with over 300 brands, mostly focused on non-toxic, organic, eco-friendly, & transparent companies. Clients comprise of brands working with Mamavation, the Mamavation Influencer Network, & ShiftCon Eco-Wellness Influencer Conference. Here is a sample of some of the more recent partnerships:
- Force of Nature
- Xtrema Cookware
- Our Place Cookware
- Thrive Market
- Perfect Supplements
- National Bison Association
- American Grassfed Association
- Organic Trade Association
- Pure Natural Cleaners