We had close to 600 applications for the #iheartOmron Fitness Challenge. It was amazing. Mamavation is honored to be trusted by so many. Obviously, we can not oversee everyone in this challenge. We are limited to 25 people. After much thought, I made a list of suggested bloggers and sent to Omron and then they finalized the list and selected their official 25 #iheartOmron Fitness Challenge Ambassadors. These women will be sent the HJ-323U connected pedometer, the new 510W Scale, and then later on in the challenge the new Strapless Heart Rate Monitor (HR-5ooU). The pedometer and strapless heart rate monitor will sync with the Omron Fitness Dashboard. The Omron Fitness Dashboard will help them track their activity on their computer and smart devices, create fitness benchmarks and goals, and keep them challenged.
Congratulations to the #iheartOmron Fitness Challenge Ambassadors:
1. Kristin Lesney as @Ourordinarylife
2. Erin Woiteshek as @abirdandabean1
3. Jessica McFadden as @JessicaMcFadd
4. Michele McGraw as @ScrappinMichele
5. Mary Heston as @MaryHeston
6. Emily Lyon as @CleverHousewife
7. Kelli Miller as @momof3boys3702
8. Kimberly Robinette as @Shrinkingkimber
9. Paula Krueger as @Frostedfingers
10. Joanie Atwater as @Joanieatwater
11. Courtney Heath as @Crunchybchmama
12. Monica Young as @Monicazyoung
13. Sara Phillips as @SensiblySara
14. Heather Sokol as @JustHeather
15. Rachel Lacy as @Rachel_L
16. Rachel Lister as @busymommymedia
17. Jamie Lee as @Denverhousewife
18. Mariah Moon as @Formulamom
19. Julee Morrison as @Jonbonjovious
20. Amber Killmon as @Parentpalace
21. Kelly Bejelly as @AGirlWorthSavin
22. Stacie Connerty as @StacieinAtlanta
23. Vanessa Diaz as @Queenofswag4u
24. Tara Gerner-Ziegmont as @TaraZiegmont
25. Jenny Eckton as @Formerlyphread
These women will start their 30 day challenge with #iheartOmron on January 13th and end on February 10th. Then on February 20th from 8-10pm EST we will have a twitter party in their honor to talk about their results, Omron products, and fitness tips. Next week each blogger will start orientation, get their fitness plan, some nutritional tips, and receive some of their products. If you are reading this right now and you were selected, you will be contacted by the challenge administrator very soon via email. Don’t worry.
Just in case any of these bloggers have any problems with the terms in the contract, we have selected 3 alternates that will receive the Omron products and fitness plan as well. They will not receive compensation UNLESS they are asked to step in if one of the bloggers can not continue.
1. Brandy Arivett as @Stitchblade
2. Jeanie Swan as @Jeaniekswan
3. Kimberly Grabinski as @whatsthatsmell
Mamavation will be watching and supporting you all. Anyone who applied to the #iheartOmron Fitness Challenge but was not accepted is encouraged to apply to be a Mamavation Mom. Finalists for Mamavation are chosen January 14th.
Good luck to everyone!