Vani Hari of the Food Babe has been a friend of this community for a long time. Starting with her support of Proposition 37 in California to label GMOs two years ago, we have been working with her to educate the public about our food system. We are proud to host a twitter party for Vani in celebration of the launch of her book, The Food Babe Way.
The Food Babe Way goes into all the things the giant food companies want to hide from you. And then you get a really good action plan on what you can do to change things. It’s a book that the fitness and diet industry have never written either—because these fundamentals are so much more affordable than expensive supplements, workouts and gym memberships. In The Food Babe Way, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop 21 simple, lasting habits that will get you off chemical-laced food for good
- Avoid the top 15 ingredients that wreak havoc on your weight, beauty, and health
- Spot manipulative marketing and manufacturing techniques the food industry uses to get you to eat processed foods or hide questionable ingredients
- Replace the foods that make you fat, look older, and sap your energy with healthful, delicious substitutes
- Prepare dozens of additive-free meals with easy and delicious recipes
Join us this Wednesday, February 11th at 6pm PST/9pm EST for an hour as we discuss some topics that Vani Hari has been tackling with the food industry. In fact, she’s at it again. Check out her latest petition asking Kellogg’s & General Mills to remove BHT from their kids cereals, which is a known carcinogen removed in cereal in other countries.
Details for #theFoodBabeWay Twitter Party
Who: Vani Hari & Mamavation
When: Wednesday, February 11th
Time: 6pm PST/9pm EST
Enter Giveaway: Click Here
Special Guests at the Twitter Party
- @TheFoodBabe–Author, The Food Babe Way
- @Way2gomom–Giveaway Coordinator
- @Healthy_Child–Supporting Non-Profit Organization
- @OnlyOrganic–Supporting Non-Profit Organization
- @GMOInside–Supporting Non-Profit Organization
- @Cornucopia_inst–Supporting Non-Profit Organization
- @OrganicConsumer–Supporting Non-Profit Organization
- @WholeNewMom–Blogger Panelist
- @SoCalSavvyMom–Blogger Panelist
- @savingugreenmom–Blogger Panelist
- @HippyHomemak3r–Blogger Panelist
- @HoneysLife–Blogger Panelist
Giveaways at the Twitter Party are Worth Over $1000
- GRAND PRIZE: $250 + ONE YEAR Thrive Market Membership + The Food Babe Way by Vani Hari. Win Vani Hari’s book The Food Babe Way and a $250 shopping spree at Thrive Market. You will also get a FREE one year membership where you can purchase your favorite non-gmo foods and natural products at 25-50% BELOW retail. (1 winner)
- $50 + ONE YEAR Thrive Market Membership + The Food Babe Way by Vani Hari. Win Vani Hari’s book The Food Babe Way and a $50 shopping spree to Thrive Market. You will also get a FREE one year membership where you can purchase your favorite non-gmo foods and natural products at 25-50% BELOW retail. (10 winners)
How to Enter Prizes:
1. Share about this opportunity on Twitter.
Suggested Tweet: ” Join us in celebrating the launch of the #FoodbabeWay on 2/11 w/ prizes and a chat about the future of our food, http://bit.ly/foodbabeway ”
2. Sign up here. You will also automatically receive a FREE 2 month membership to Thrive Market.
3. Tweet and have fun! During the party, every tweet enters you to win prizes.
Let others know you are coming by hitting the linky below
Disclosure: Mamavation has an affiliate relationship with Amazon & Thrive Market and is using affiliate links in this post and on twitter. You will not be charged more for your support of either, but we do receive a small percentage from your sales that goes towards support of our investigations and work. Thank you!