Stonyfield is the official yogurt sponsor of the Boston Marathon this year. They will be there handing out thousands of cups of organic yogurt on race day to runners, their families, volunteers and anyone else who wants to stop by. They’ve also created a special program to recycle all the cups used that day as well. And they are sending 10 runners to compete.
The Boston Marathon is a national exercise of strength and resiliency
After the tragedy of last year at the Boston Marathon, this year it’s especially important that we stand together unified in celebration of health, fitness and supporting Boston. Gary Hirshberg, the Chief Executive Officer of Stonyfield, had this to say:
“Like the members of Team Stonyfield, we felt compelled to participate in this year’s race to show our deep love and support for the city of Boston and New England community. We’re so proud of our inspiring team and are excited to be working with the Boston Athletic Association to make this year’s race a celebration of Boston’s tremendous spirit and resiliency.”
Stonyfield also wanted to carry this online with a special twitter party and some surprises! Join us for the #StonyfieldMarathon Twitter Party on Wednesday, April 16th at 6pm PST/9pm EST in celebration of health, fitness, and the strength of Boston. Let’s all band together and celebrate the good things that are coming out of this event!
A Special Surprise
Everyone who helps us celebrate and signs up for free product coupons will be entered to win $1,000 that will go toward the fitness or gym membership of their choice. Winners MUST be participating during the party to win. And of course Stonyfield is offering up more prizes for participants.
1. @Bookieboo–Hostess Follow @bookieboo
2. @Stonyfield–Sponsor Follow @Stonyfield
3. @Irisheyes1982–Blogger who finished the Boston Marathon last year Follow @IrishEyes1982
4. @Bodhi_bear–Blogger, yogini & runner Follow @bodhi_bear
- $1,000 to go toward fitness classes OR a gym membership of your choice
- One (1) year supply of FREE Stonyfield Greek Yogurt, which consists of 100 coupons. Valued at $300.
- JLab JBuds FIT ear buds. Valued at $60.
- Sporting Goods gift certificate. Gift certificate subject to the terms and conditions imposed by user. Valued at $50.
- Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender. Valued at $40.
- Tuneband for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S, Yellow, Boston Marathon Edition. Valued at $30.
- The Runners World Cookbook. Valued at $27.
- Team Stonyfield Shirt & Hat. Valued at $20.
How to Enter
1. Share this post on two social media platforms of your choice like Facebook & Twitter.
Join the #StonyfieldMarathon Twitter Party in support of health, fitness & Boston Strong 4/16, http://bit.ly/Q6fsK1
Wanna win $1,000 toward the gym? Join #StonyfieldMarathon on 4/16 and celebrate Boston Marathon, http://bit.ly/Q6fsK1
Would you like to win $1,000 to go towards a gym membership this year AND support the Boston Marathon? Join the #StonyfieldMarathon Twitter Party on 4/16! We are celebrating health, fitness and Boston! http://bit.ly/Q6fsK1
2. Sign up for FREE coupons if you want to be considered for the grand prize of $1,000 toward the gym membership of your choice here. Note: You MUST be participating during the party to win.
3. Tweet during the party. Every tweet enters you to win prizes. Winners are randomly selected and announced during the party.
4. RSVP by hitting the linky below