You’ve been asking for it . . .
It’s back and better than ever. Mamavation is pleased to present the 16th #2WeekChallenge. We’ve streamlined the format (and formatting) for this challenge. Now there is one track for everyone and I’ve managed to reduce the page count (doing my small little part to save some trees). Regardless of your level of fitness you can participate in this challenge and succeed! Simply do as many reps as you can and modify as needed (ask me for advice on modifications). As an added surprise, we’ll be finishing the #2WeekChallenge with a Mamavation 5k.
**Please note that you will need dumbbells for many of the exercises. 5#, 8#, 10#, 12# and 15# is a great starter set. You can easily cut this down to 5# and 10# if you are just starting off. You can also substitute water bottles (fill them with sand) in a pinch.
The 16th Mamavation #2WeekChallenge will be starting on Monday, May 5th.
To participate in the challenge:
1) Sign up here so we can keep you in the loop. We need your email & address ESPECIALLY if you win!
2) Hit the Linky below with your Facebook OR Twitter account
3) Tweet at @MrBookieboo and let him know that you are joining the Mamavation #2WeekChallenge. Use the hashtags #Mamavation and #2WeekChallenge.
NEW – You can participate via Facebook if you prefer, simply post your daily workout completion and tag MrBookieboo and use both hashtags #mamavation and #2weekchallenge in the update.
4) Print out the two-week challenge:
*Don’t forget to record your starting measurements
5) Report your status to @MrBookieboo daily on Twitter or Facebook. Use the hashtags #2WeekChallenge and #Mamavation
Participants who successfully complete the Mamavation #2WeekChallenge will be entered into a drawing to receive one of four prize packs:
Note – in order to be eligible for the drawing you must tweet or Facebook status update the completion of every workout to MrBookieboo.
Winners will be selected using random.org at the end of the Mamavation #2WeekChallenge
Sign up today!