Jasmine’s passion for health and well being stems from her own childhood. While her love of cooking and baking from scratch came from her own mom’s kitchen, Jasmine grew up drinking pop (soda, Cola, Coke, whatever) and hating her veggies. In 2006, Jasmine was diagnosed with a gluten, soy, and dairy sensitivity that explained a number of symptoms: weekly migraines, digestive problems, acid-reflux and fatigue. Freeing herself of medication and living healthy, she now makes it her mission to help others heal themselves through diet and lifestyle changes.
Jasmine now works as a Lifestyle and Wellness consultant, freelance writer at the National Pregnancy Health Examiner, and Chicago Family Health Examiner for Examiner.com. She is the Program Coordinator and instructor for an online course that she authored, Professional Certificate in Women’s Personal Exercise Training and Wellness through Educational Fitness Solutions, Inc. She is also a Master Trainer for Healthy Moms(R) Fitness and their Social Media Director. Don’t forget to visit Healthy Jasmine’s website for great information
The Chia Co produces Chia in harmony with nature, with environmental guidelines followed rigorously and farming practices applied with long-term sustainability in mind. The Chia Co products are all made from 100% natural Australian Grown Chia seed. Chia products are mild tasting and easy to include in the every day diet as they can be added to any meal. Chia is the richest plant based source of Omega 3, dietary fiber, protein and antioxidants. We refer to Chia as Nature’s Complete Superfood because it is very high in nutrition that is essential for a healthy diet including Omega 3, dietary fiber and protein as well as vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It contains: 37% Dietary Fiber, 20% Omega 3 ALA, 20% Protein.
What are your latest healthy food discoveries?
Also be sure to declare you disclosure with
“This post is sponsored by The Chia Co and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women” at the bottom of your post.
- 2 prize packs from The Chia Company (2 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @TheChiaCompany. Join us! http://bit.ly/zHjxkL”(Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (2 entries for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @InspiredRD on Twitter (1 entry)
- Become a fan of Healthy Jasmine on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow@TheChiaCompany (1 entry)
- Give @Bookieboo Klout points, +Klout in Fitness, nutrition, health, social media, or parenting. (1 entry each)
- Vote for Mamavation for Best Health Blog on Healthline.com (1 entry each vote)