I simply love a workout where I can get my body working so much that I get a good sweat going. Even better than that is when I do a whole body integration, when I work the complete package of the mind, body, and soul. I have few activities where I do that. They are generally the more vigorous yoga routines, rock climbing, strenuous hiking, or a nice backpacking trip. All those activities speak to me and how I like to get that full body integration going. They are not for everyone though and are generally not activities I can do at home in a short period of time.
This week’s guest has a solid background in working with people to move their bodies and minds.
Special Guest: Suzanne Forbes-Vierling, PhD (@tribalenergy4u)
Suzanne Forbes-Vierling is an acclaimed African Dance Performer, Choreographer, Fitness Dance Instructor and founder and choreographer for Adaptacion Dance and Music Company. She is the creator of Tribal Energy Cardio and has over 20 years of cultural dance experience which she draws from to incorporate into her work. Additionally, Suzanne holds a Ph.D. in Psychology. She is a University professor in both Dance and Psychology and also manages a Graduate Psychology Program. It is at the intersection of these two fields, dance and psychology, where Suzanne truly shines as a dancer and teacher.
Suzanne has created a Tribal Energy Cardio DVD where viewers will find an invigorating, total body workout that is fun and engaging. It has everyone connecting with vital energy and spirituality. The core will be totally engaged. The live drumming rhythms add to the excitement as the entire body moves. Suzanne breaks down the moves so they are easy to follow and viewers can go at their own pace. Grooving to the music soon makes the workout seem effortless.
MAMAVATION TV: Join us Monday night at 7pm PST/10pm EST on Mingle Media TV
BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by @tribalenergy4u. Two winners of the carnival will win a Tribal Energy Cardio DVD. Mention Tribal Energy Cardio, and link back to their site in your post. Then link up to the Mamavation Blogging Carnival here to enter.
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter. (Or later if I get swamped)
GIVEAWAYS (You must attend Mamavation TV show to win):
- Tribal Energy Cardio (3 winners)
To Enter (leave a comment for entry):
- Hit the Linky
- Tweet out this message “Giveaways LIVE on #Mamavation TV. This week sponsored by @tribalenergy4u. Join us! http://bit.ly/iarrF2” (Unlimited Entries for tweets)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for EVERY entry):
- Download the Alexa tool bar, http://www.alexa.com/toolbar (this will help your Alexa rating go up and will help Mamavation too!) (1 entry)
- Apply to open an Open Sky shop (2 entries)
- Comment on a Mamavation Monday post. (1 entry for each blog you visit)
- Tell a Sista this week WHY she is special on twitter using the #mamavation hashtag (1 entry)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog (1 entry)
- Follow @EarthFootwear on twitter (1 entry)
- Like Earth Footwear on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow @tribalenergy4u on twitter (1 entry)
- Tell SUBWAY what your commitment is on their Facebook page (2 entries)