Mamavation is pleased to announce the return of the Fitness Two Week Challenge starting March 11th. If you have never signed up for a Mamvation Fitness Two Week Challenge now is the time! The results speak for themselves: participants have lost 1213 pounds and 810 inches over eleven campaigns.
There are two tracks to choose from depending on your level of fitness:
The Beginner track is designed for people that are just starting off, starting back up after an extended break or coming off an injury. This track will get you moving.
The Advanced track is for those of you that are working out regularly and is more challenging than the beginner track.
**Please note that you will need dumbbells for many of the exercises. 5#, 8#, 10#, 12# and 15# is a great starter set. You can easily cut this down to 5# and 10# if you are just starting off. You can also substitute water bottles (fill them with sand) in a pinch.
The 12th Mamavation 2 Week Challenge will be starting on Monday, March 11th
To participate in the challenge:
1) Hit the linky down below AND sign up here so we can keep you in the loop.
2) Register on the Mamavation forums if you haven’t already
3) Tweet at @MrBookieboo and let him know that you are joining the Mamavation 2 Week Challenge. Important: use the hashtags #Mamavation and #2WeekChallenge
4) Print out the two-week challenge:
5) Report your status to @MrBookieboo daily. Use the hashtag #2WeekChallenge along with #Mamavation
Participants who successfully complete the two-week challenge will be entered into a drawing to receive:
$50 prize paid via Paypal (2 winners)
Pair of New Balance Running Shoes (2 winners)
Note – in order to be eligible for the drawing you must tweet the completion of every workout to @mrbookieboo AND sign up on the forums.
Winners will be selected using random.org at the end of the 2 Week Challenge.