Mamavation is excited to manage another fitness campaign for Omron Fitness testing out their Tri-Axis Pedometer. This product connects to OmronFitness.com to upload data, set goals & track progress and we will be supporting 15 blogger ambassadors in a 30 Day 10,000 Step Challenge that will put the pedometer through the wringer!
We received over 700 applications to this challenge and it was incredibly difficult to narrow the list down to just 15, but we did! Congratulations to the #OmronPedometer #Mamavation Tri-Axis Pedometer Challenge Ambassadors!
- Kenlie of All the Weigh as @alltheweigh
- Jennifer Drummond of Peanut Butter and Peppers as @JenatPB
- Brandy O’Neill of Nutmeg Nanny as @NutmegNanny
- Skye Moyer of Real Mom Reviews as @RealMomReviews
- Melanie Walsh of Simply Being Mommy as @simplybeingmom
- Amber Pilcher of Beautifully BellaFaith as @littleamberfate
- Paige Wolf of Spit That Out as @paigewolf
- Alicia Voorhies of The Soft Landing as @thesoftlanding
- Nicole Bangerter of Mom Always Finds Out as @skipbang
- Robyn Wright of Robyn’s Online World as @RobynsWorld
- Sarah Stanley of Sarah Stanley Inspired Living as @SarahStanley
- Deborah McConnell of Scattered Musings of a Creative Mind as @Scatteredmusing
- Candy Olivares of Candypolooza as @Candypo
- Jessica Blankenship of Stylish Southern Mama as @Aidanadisynsmom
- June Ash Moore of Simply Junebug as @SimplyJunebug
So now we get to watch as a community as they attempt to meet or beat their quota of 10,000 steps per day every day for 30 days starting July 31st and ending August 30th. Watch the #OmronPedometer and #Mamavation hashtags on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date with their progress. These bloggers will be sent the pedometer and OmronFitness.com access to test out for 30 days. You can follow along with their progress on Twitter and Facebook to see them meet and beat their quota of 10,000 steps per day and learn what they think about the new pedometers. At the end of the challenge, each blogger will post a review on their blog to summarize what they thought after trying out the product.
Thank you all to everyone who applied and please wish our challengers good luck!