If I don’t start my day with a healthy breakfast, I tend to feel off the rest of the day. This is why I am always trying to find new breakfast options. I hit the jackpot with Organic Berry Overnight Oatmeal. It really couldn’t be simpler to prepare. I just mix the ingredients together and refrigerate before bed, and then voila – instant breakfast in the AM. The result is a fruity and flavorful bowl of oats that will get your day started right.
Organic oats are a wonderful breakfast option because they are so affordable. I purchase mine from the bulk bins at the grocery store for the lowest price. I also used coupons for the organic dairy ingredients, which helped to keep this organic breakfast on budget. It’s just $1.40 per serving and tallies up to $5.61 for the whole batch of overnight oatmeal. I’ve included a cost breakdown and links to the coupons I used as well.
- $0.59 Organic Rolled Oats from Jimbo’s bulk bins.
- $1.50 Wallaby Organic Plain Greek Yogurt from Sprouts with a coupon.
- $2.99 Cascadian Farms Frozen Antioxidant Blend Harvest Berries from Sprouts.
- $0.17 Silk Vanilla Almond Milk bought at Sprouts with a coupon.
- $0.36 Local Honey from the Farmer’s Market.
Here’s the super simple recipe for your own Organic Berry Overnight Oatmeal.