At a time when the news, and the world, is viewed on a cellphone the content we see is more important than ever. Traditional media is changing, looking towards social media feeds for new stories, viral videos, and the like. We are filming life as it happens around us, likely documenting history in present day. Our next photo or video could be the next headline.
In today’s world, it only takes a click to share something, and it’s not always shared with credit. Artists, writers, and any other content creators know the struggle of having their work intentionally, or unintentionally, used without their permission. It’s time there’s a social media platform that recognizes this and protect’s the content we share.
Disclamimer: This is sponsored post for Saybubble. All opinions expressed are my own because I’m opinionated and nobody is going to change that.
Saybubble is a new type of social media that creates a bridge between social chat and professional journalism. It’s designed for users that want to go beyond just chat and move towards meaningful and useful sharing of media, news, and lifestyle commentary.
So how exactly is Saybubble different than the social media you’re already using?
You Own Your Content
Saybubble protects the content you create. As a user, you own your content and protect and preserve your memories online. Your intellectual property won’t be sold for financial gain. You can also move your content freely, so you’re in control of your digital life.
The platform protects your privacy and doesn’t use invasive advertising. Gone are the days of seeing an ad in your social media feed for what you just searched for online or talked to a friend about in messenger, at least on your Saybubble feed.
Saybubble is designed to be image heavy to evoke conversations and to provide a snapshot (or video) of each user’s world. Each newsfeed post must contain an image or video to keep the platform media rich.
Local and Global
The team at Saybubble created the social network with a geo-location based interface. This allows users to view an interactive heat map which they can navigate to view information locally or what’s being shared halfway around the world.
Quality Content First
No, this isn’t an algorithm that suddenly makes your feed worthless sponsored content spliced with things you don’t want to see. Saybubble uses advanced artificial intelligence to classify it’s contributors based of a number of factors. This results in the best and most accurate posts rising to the top of the newsfeed. With our phones and social media being the main way we get our information accuracy is important.
Even with all that’s different, Saybubble is still a social network with features you’ve become accustomed to, like a selfie camera complete with video effects and a secure chat. There are unique additions to the app’s features as well. Here’s what you can expect according to Saybubble:
- Bubble Cam Dual Recording: This feature allows users to switch between the selfie and rear facing camera in the same recording, while allowing the user to add video effects in selfie mode that change their environment. Saybubble will automatically stitch together the front and rear recordings into a cohesive video.
- Selfie Mode Flair allows users to add stickers and backgrounds to a post to change and/or enhance their surroundings
- Heatmap: Saybubble’s heatmap will show users in real time what is happening around them and in the world for the first time, giving users a visual hotspot on the map where stories and trending events are popping up. Users are able to see both friend and community posts on the map.
- Bubblegame Level Up: Saybubble gives users XPs (experience points) based on Saybubble usage. The more XPs a user has, the more credible and visible they are on the map. The three levels include:
- Mysterious Being
- Conscious Contributor
- Social Journalist
- Bubblechat: Saybubble includes an easy chat feature, which allows users to write secure messages to friends, groups or to the public if they choose. They can post media directly to the map from the chat.
- Media Rich: Saybubble users are only allowed to post to Saybubble’s newsfeed if they attach a photo or video. Users are able to see and experience the world through rich media.
- Share the news as you see it—all you need is your phone.
Free Your Story
On November 22nd join the #FreeYourStory movement by posting your support across your social media channels. Show you value digital freedom support digital rights by sharing your view of the world using rich media.
Be sure to use the tags #FreeYourStory #UserRights @Saybubble and to join Saybubble by downloading the app today from the App Store by clicking here.
Check out this video for a closer look at Saybubble and how it’s changing up the social media game.
[/fusion_text][fusion_youtube id=”https://youtu.be/qowIhiJitx0″ autoplay=”false” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” /][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]