You spoke and we listened – the Mamavation 2 Week Challenge is back. Based on the feedback that we received from the Mamavation community we have made a few changes to the program that delivers results – 671 pounds and 516 inches have been lost through 7 campaigns.
If you have been hesitant to sign up for whatever reason – this is your time to shine. We have created two very different tracks in this 2 Week Challenge:
The Beginner track is designed for people that are just starting off, starting back up after an extended break or coming off an injury.This track will get you moving and teach you some basic exercises.
The Advanced track is for those of you that are working out regularly and is designed to challenge your abilities.
The 8th Mamavation 2 Week Challenge will be starting on Monday, April 30th
To participate in the challenge (NOTICE THE DIRECTIONS HAVE CHANGED):
1) Sign up on the Mamavation Forum, include your Twitter ID, and don’t forget to leave a comment down below as well.
2) If you are interested in the giveaway, this is mandatory: Register on the new Mamavation forums, include your twitter ID, and leave a comment in the 2 week challenge post Let us know which track you are doing (beginner or advanced). YES, I’M HOPING HAVING THESE DIRECTIONS TWICE MEANS IT WILL HAPPEN CORRECTLY LOL
3) Tweet at @MrBookieboo and let him know that you are joining the Mamavation 2 Week Challenge. Important: use the hashtags #Mamavation and #2WeekChallenge
4) Print out the two-week challenge:
6) Report your status to @MrBookieboo daily. Use the hashtag #2WeekChallenge along with #Mamavation
There is NO linky this time. The link up will be on the Mamavation forums here.
Participants who successfully complete the two-week challenge will be entered into a drawing to receive:
Grand Prize: $100 Visa gift card (1 winner)
Runner-up: $50 Visa gift card (2 winners)
Note – in order to be eligible for the drawing you must tweet the completion of every workout to @mrbookieboo
Winners will be selected using random.org at the end of the 2 Week Challenge.