You spoke and they listened.
Over the last four years, you told Dannon what you wanted — cleaner, more natural food to feed your families and they listened quietly and started implementing things behind the scenes. Now it’s their turn to share with you what they’ve done and are planning to do. Dannon has created a special pledge to move toward non-GMO ingredients and label transparency. And to kick off this new direction, they want to celebrate with a community of moms that are very serious about the food they feed their kids — Mamavation.
JOIN THE PARTY! Dannon is flying a party of two to New York City to enjoy a vacation in the Big City. All lodgings will be taken care of and some spending cash will be given as well. One day of that vacation, the winner will be driven to corporate headquarters in White Plains, New York, where they will learn all about the Dannon Pledge in person. And that’s not all! During this celebration, they’re also giving away over $1000 in prizes to attendees as a thank you for helping them tell everyone about the Dannon Pledge.
Join us for a Facebook Party sponsored by Dannon on the Mamavation Facebook Fan Page on Tuesday, July 12th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT. We’ll be discussing the new Dannon Pledge and what it means for the future of the grocery store. Dannon will soon be labeling GMO ingredients in all their products nationally, moving to non-GMO ingredients, and using milk from cows fed non-GMO feed for their three flagship brands (brand Dannon, Oikos and Danimals) over the next two years, and improving sustainable farming operations.
Details About the Dannon Facebook Party
Who: Mamavation Community & Dannon
What: Facebook Party
When: Tuesday, July 12
Where: Mamavation Facebook Fan Page
Time: 10am PDT/1pm EDT
RSVP: Click on the Facebook Event Page to RSVP
Giveaways for the Dannon Facebook Party on 7/12
- Feel Good Fair Trade Package (worth $100) includes a recycled bamboo handbag, a 6oz tub of ethically-produced shea body butter, a Kenyan handmade bracelet, and 1lb of fair-trade ground coffee.
- You are Eco-Beautiful Package (worth $100) includes a $75 gift card to spend on natural and organic makeup from Root, a set of EcoTools eye makeup brushes, and an e-Cloth facial cleansing mitt.
- Activity is My Zen Package (worth $200) includes a $100 gift card to spend on hiking shoes at Merrell, a wristband fitness tracker, and a ThinkSport yoga mat.
- Love Your Bookworm Package (worth $200) includes a Kindle Paperwhite e-reader and decorative case, and an Amazon ebook gift card.
- Deluxe Kitchen Package (worth $400) includes a Tribest Dynablend glass and stainless steel blender, a $100 gift card to spend on kitchenware at Williams-Sonoma, a large bamboo cutting board, a set of ceramic kitchen knives, a set of 4 Acacia wood plates, and a granite mortar and pestle.
- GRAND PRIZE: Trip for two to New York City. Take a trip with a friend to the Big Apple and come see the city! Dannon is supplying you with spending cash, covering your hotel room, and asking you to come visit them on one of the days you’re there to tour Headquarters in White Plains, NY.
How to Enter to Win Prizes
- Fill out this form so we have your addres
- RSVP by clicking you will attend here on our Mamavation Facebook Event Page (RSVP hosted on Mamavation Facebook Fan page)
- Share about this party on two social media platforms of your choice like Facebook and Twitter. Sample Facebook status update: “Win a Trip for two to New York City! Join (tag Mamavation) on Tuesday, July 12th at 10am PDT/1pm EDT for a Facebook Party about Dannon’s Pledge. Dannon, Danimals & Oikos are labeling GMOs, reformulating to non-GMO ingredients, removing GMOs from animal feed, and so much more! Dannon will be giving away over $4,000 worth of prizes, including a trip to New York City. Join us (link to the Dannon Facebook party post)!”
During the event, we’ll choose winners based on who engages. So be sure to come and join in on this important conversation. Winners will be randomly chosen Saturday, July 17th and contacted.
Find Dannon on the Web and Social Media
- Dannon Website
- Facebook: Dannon Facebook Page
- Twitter: Dannon Twitter Page
- Pinterest: Dannon Pinterest Page
Will you be joining us? Make sure to RSVP and share this with all of your friends that are concerned about food quality and honest labeling.