Are you concerned about the gut health of you and your children? Because we live in such a toxic world, it’s important to take daily probiotics that are strong and effective to maintain balance. If you would like to try our favorite probiotic, Mamavation has a special giveaway for you! Mamavation has partnered with Seed to bring you a ONE-YEAR supply of probiotics — Seed DS-01® Daily Synbiotic and PDS-08™ Pediatric Daily Synbiotic — for you and one child worth $1,200. You’ve trusted Mamavation to bring you topics like best collagen, best cooking oils without PFAS “forever chemicals,” and best nut butters without PFAS “forever chemicals,” now join us for our biggest probiotic giveaway of all time!
Disclosure: This post was medically reviewed by Sondra Strand, RN, BSN, PHN. This post is sponsored by Seed and contains affiliate links.
Table of Contents
Mamavation Partners With Seed to Giveaway $1,200 Worth of Superior Probiotic Gut Health for Mommy & Me
Mamavation is giving away a ONE-YEAR supply of DS-01® Daily Synbiotic for one adult and PDS-08™ Pediatric Daily Synbiotic for one child. That’s one full year for an adult, and one full year for a child. One lucky winner from the Continental United States will win on March 17th by entering our giveaway below. But we wouldn’t be Mamavation if we didn’t offer the safest and most effective pre-and-probiotic for both you and your child. Here are some additional benefits below that we know you’ll love about Seed:
- No detectable glyphosate (toxic herbicide)
- No detectable heavy metals (arsenic, lead, cadmium, & mercury)
- No detectable pesticides or biocides (400+ chemicals tested)
- No indications of PFAS “forever chemicals” (according to independent testing via Mamavation)
- Clinical study on the actual formulation of specific strains of bacteria + prebiotic, showing safety and effectiveness
- Strong clinical studies backing individual and combinations of bacterial strains used demonstrating health benefits in gut health, gastrointestinal immunity, respiratory health, and dermatological health.
- For Adults: Comes in a capsule made from Indian pomegranate.
- For Children: Comes in packets with powder that is easily put in cereal or milk (instead of via supplement form)
- Gluten-free, soy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, & vegan
- No synthetic chemical coatings
- No refrigeration needed
Seed DS-01® Daily Synbiotic for Adults
Take a look at our favorite probiotic–Seed DS-01® Daily Synbiotic is a synbiotic, combining 24 DNA-verified probiotic strains with a plant-based prebiotic, protected in a dual-staged capsule. It’s also biofermented in Europe and free of all 14 allergen classes as defined by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- Digestive health benefits — supporting healthy regularity, ease of bloating, and ease of evacuation. These specific probiotic strains inside Seed are linked to these benefits: Bifidobacterium longum SD-BB536-JP, Bifidobacterium breve SD-BR3-IT, Lactiplantibacillus plantarum SD-LP1-IT, Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus SD-LR6-IT, Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus HRVD113-US, Bifidobacterium infantis SD-M63-JP, Bifidobacterium lactis SD-BS5-IT, Bifidobacterium lactis HRVD524-US, Lactobacillus crispatus SD-LCR01-IT, Lacticaseibacillus casei HRVD300-US, Bifidobacterium breve HRVD521-US, Bifidobacterium longum HRVD90b-US, Bifidobacterium lactis SD150-BE, Limosilactobacillus fermentum SD-LF8-IT, Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus SD-GG-BE, & Limosilactobacillus reuteri RD830-FR.
- Cardiovascular health benefits — helps maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels and support healthy recycling of cholesterol and bile. These specific probiotic strains inside Seed are linked to these benefits: Lactiplantibacillus plantarum SD-LPLDL-UK & Bifidobacterium lactis SD-MB2409-IT.
- Micronutrient synthesis benefits — supports folate production from within the body, which is great for pregnancy! These specific probiotic strains are linked to these benefits: Bifidobacterium adolescentis SD-BA5-IT & Lactobacillus rhamnosus SD-GG-BE.
- Dermatological benefits — supports healthy, clear skin by reinforcing the gut-skin axis. These specific probiotic strains inside Seed are linked to these benefits: Bifidobacterium lactis SD-CECT8145-SP, Bifidobacterium longum SD-CECT7347-SP, Lacticaseibacillus casei SD-CECT9104-SP, Ligilactobacillus salivarius SD-LS1-IT, & Bifidobacterium breve SD-BR3-IT.
Seed DS-01® Daily Synbiotic is also a plastic-free lover’s dream. Their packaging is compostable, and nothing they ship you will harm the environment, in fact, it all safely goes back into the Earth.
In case you don’t win, we would like to still offer you a discount to Seed to try!
DISCOUNT: 20% off the first month’s order of Seed Daily Synbiotic DS-01
Discover Seed’s DS-01® Daily Synbiotic here. If you would like to test them out, you can sign up for a monthly membership and delivery for $49.99 per month. (The first month is 20% off when you use discount code “MAMAVATION“.)
Click here to get 20% off your first month and use tell us how it goes!
Seed PDS-08™ Prebiotic + Probiotic for Kids
Mamavation is recommending Seed PDS-08™ Prebiotic + Probiotic for Kids. This bacterial + prebiotic combination has been shown in a clinical study to help children who experience low bowel movement frequency to increase the amount of bowel movements they have. In other words, this product may improve occasional constipation in children and is well tolerated with no adverse events reported in the clinical trials.
Additionally, many studies on children have been done with the bacterial strains used inside Seed PDS-08™ Prebiotic + Probiotic for Kids linking them to the following health benefits for your child:
- Digestive & gastrointestinal immunity benefits — supports tummy ease and comfort, supports healthy, well-formed stools, supports healthy gut immune function, supports healthy gut integrity. These bacterial strains are responsible for this: Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GG (formerly Lactobacillus rhamnosus), Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium breve BR03
- Respiratory health benefits — supports healthy respiratory tract function & supports respiratory tract health during winter months. These bacterial strains are responsible for this: Bifidobacterium breve B632 & Ligilactobacillus salivarius LS01
- Dermatological health benefits — supports healthy, clear skin, supports a gut-skin axis. These are the bacterial strains responsible for these benefits: Bifidobacterium lactis CECT8145, Bifidobacterium longum CECT7347, Lacticaseibacillus casei CECT9104
And finally, do these bacteria reach the gut? In studies with the Simulated Human Intestinal Microbial Ecosystem [SHIME®], Seed PDS-08™ Prebiotic + Probiotic for Kids had more than a 90% survival rate of bacteria all the way through the gut. In other words, the bacteria may indeed reach the gut alive to do what they’re intended to do.
In case you don’t win, we would like to still offer you a discount to Seed to try!
DISCOUNT: 20% off the first month’s order of Seed PDS-08™ Prebiotic +Probiotic for Kids
SeedLabs Work to Save The Honey Bees with the BioPatty™!
Did you know that SeedLabs is also working on probiotic products to save honey bees?
Honeybees are one of our most vital insect pollinators, responsible for nearly a third of our global food crops. Yet widespread pesticide use, along with climate change, disease, and habitat loss, have contributed to a stark reduction in honey bee populations over the past decade.
SeedLabs is working with Dr. Gregor Reid to create a cocktail of three probiotic strains: Lactiplantibacillus plantarum Lp39, Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GR-1, and Apilactobacillus kunkeei BR-1. This combo of very specific bacterial species has been shown to improve innate immune response, provide resistance against infection, and support insect resilience to toxic pesticides. It’s called the BioPatty™ and it’s the first delivery method for this probiotic formulation to save the bees.
Their Chief Scientist, Dr. Gregor Reid, came up with the hypothesis, “Probiotics aren’t just for humans. If you could use beneficial microbes to stimulate the immune response or attack the pathogens that are infecting the hives, then maybe we can help save the bees.”
In a 2019 study published in the ISME Journal, Dr. Daisley demonstrated the potential of the BioPatty™ in supporting honey bee colonies against American foulbrood. Hives that were administered the BioPatty™ showed a significantly lower pathogen load (in both adult bees and in larvae) than those without. The field trial observations were reproduced through laboratory-controlled experiments, indicating that this 3-strain probiotic could improve honey bee survival towards P. larvae infection, directly inhibit P. larvae cells in vitro, and modulate innate immunity when an infection was experimentally triggered.
SeedLabs Works to Save the Coral Reefs with Probiotics
Are you concerned with the health of coral reefs around the world? They are home to a bustling ecosystem of corals, sea sponges, crustaceans, mollusks, fish, sea turtles, and dolphins. It’s estimated they support nearly 25% of all marine life. However, they are in trouble! Changing environmental conditions—rising water temperatures, pollution, and ocean acidification—have greatly affected coral reefs worldwide.
Reefs also thrive with microscopic life—a collection of bacteria, algae, viruses, and single-celled protists that play a role in everything from providing energy to protecting against pathogenic invaders. Therefore, just as probiotics are studied to improve human health, probiotics are being explored as a solution to support and improve the health of coral reefs.
SeedLabs is working with Dr. Raquel Peixoto, an Associate Professor of Marine Science at KAUST, to understand the benefit of probiotic bacteria for the prevention of coral bleaching, enhancing coral calcification, and aiding in coral growth and resilience. Our collaboration also includes the development of innovative technologies for probiotic delivery to reef systems.
Field testing has begun in the Red Sea and additional collaborations are underway to expand testing to other sites. They are also doing metagenomic sequencing and delivery technology testing.
Seed & a Special Offer for Influencers
If you are a digital influencer, Mamavation would like to introduce you to Seed personally. Not only are they seeking additional affiliates, ambassadors, partners, microinfluencers, macroinfluencers, advocates & amplifiers, but they are also offering special education that will help you promote them and other brands without breaking the law. (Btw, it’s very easy to break laws accidentally when promoting supplement brands like probiotics.)
Seed offers special education through Seed University to help you stay compliant with all the confusing laws surrounding laws pertaining to the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on how to promote supplement products
To apply to become a Seed partner, click here.
Details on How to Enter “Gut Health for Mommy & Me Giveaway” March 9th- March 16th
Mamavation is hosting a giveaway on Mamavation.com and on Instagram. You have the ability to enter both giveaways if you desire. Here on Mamavation.com, there will be 1 winner. On Instagram, there is 1 additional winner. The value of both giveaways is worth about $2,400 in prizes: (1) $1,200+ winners on Mamavation.com & (1) $1,200+ winner on Instagram.
To enter this giveaway (on Mamavation.com) where we draw 1 winner, scroll down to the widget below where there are several ways you can enter and win. Entries will be accepted from March 9th to March 16th. You must be 21 years old or older to apply. Winners will be drawn at random and announced that same week. You must be living in the continental United States to win.
If you would like to enter the additional giveaway on Instagram, click here.
Here are the brands and products offered in this giveaway: