Mamavation® is owned by Leah Segedie of Bookieboo LLC, a blogger influencer media network comprised of over 10,000 lifestyle, parenting, fitness & health bloggers. Paramount to us is that the brands fit our requirements.
Mamavation does NOT do reviews. We do investigations of entire product categories based on ingredients and materials used. All investigations are earned media.
If you would like to send us product, please note we are under no obligation to cover your brand on Mamavation.com. We do not write about everything we receive. Content is based on what the needs of our audience are.
Here are some simple parameters on ingredients and materials:
- Food Brands: Food products must be free from genetically modified ingredients (GMOs), synthetic additives, synthetic preservatives, synthetic food dyes, and trans fats. The packaging and/or container must be BPA free as well.
- Personal Care Brands: Personal care products must be free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, 1-4 dioxane, formaldehyde, triclosan or aluminum. Committed to 100% ingredient disclosure.
- Cleaning Product Brands: Cleaning products must be free from toxic VOCs, phthalates, 1-4 dioxane, formaldehyde, optical brighteners, or triclosan. Committed to 100% ingredient disclosure.
- Baby and Child-Related Sponsors: We encourage manufacturers to have Green Guard or GOTS certification. We also accept brands that follow practices of the European Union. Diapers should be free of chlorine & dioxins. Cloth diapers must not be covered with PVC. Toys must be free from lead. No fire retardant chemicals or PFAS. All additional requirements are listed in categories above.
- Shoes/Apparel: We prefer athletic wear AND casual wear that is fair trade OR made with organic cotton, hemp or other natural fibers.
- Fitness Equipment: Fitness equipment must NOT be too gimmicky.
- Authors/Books: We love books about natural health, fitness, weight loss, parenting, and food activism.
If your products passes our inspection, there are several things we can do together.
We provide the following services to our clients:
- ShiftCon Social Media Conference sponsorships
- Twitter Parties
- Pinterest Parties
- Facebook Parties
- Sponsored Content Series
- Blogger Outreach
- Brand Ambassador Campaigns
- Newsletter and Email Outreach
- Focus Groups
- Event Coordination
- Conference Representation and Management, including Sponsorships
- Review/Giveaway Campaigns
- Specialized Contest Promotions
- Coupon Distribution
- In-House Blogger Parties
- Banner Placement Campaigns
- Live Event Coverage
Metrics & Reporting: We provide most of our clients pre and post-campaign analysis–ROI Reporting, “Run of Show” Reporting, and Giveaway Fulfillment Reporting.
If you would like us to work with us, please email Leah Segedie at leahsegedie (at) mamavation (dot) com with information about your product.