Do you ever feel like you need a degree in chemistry to be a good mom? So much of us feel that way, but it’s not fair that we should have to.
There’s a better way and I’d love to share it with you.
My name is Leah Segedie and I’m the founder of Mamavation and author of Green Enough: Eat Bettter, Live Cleaner, Be Happier (All Without Driving Your Family Crazy!). Consider me your new girlfriend that is going to sit down with you, pour you a glass of organic wine and hash out all the things you need to be aware of inside your home when it comes to dangerous chemicals. No judgement, just love, honesty and a sailors mouth when describing it all so that you aren’t bored to oblivion.
When you pick up a copy of Green Enough, you’ll have all the information you need to protect your family from hormone disrupting chemicals in your home. Have you ever wanted to do a pantry purge? I got you covered. Ever wondered what parts of the home were the most toxic? I’m already there with you. You’ll have your entire domicile covered right in the palm of your hand.
What is Green Enough About?
Green Enough is a real, no-holds-barred take on making smart, healthy choices for you and your family. I uncover the truth behind the food and household products that are misleadingly labeled “all-natural” and healthy but are actually filled with harmful chemicals. From furniture to packaged food, let me guide you through detoxifying your home, diet, and lifestyle, showing you how to make the best choices possible for your family. While at the same time showing you how to also “chill out” without guilt. Here are some things you can look forward to in Green Enough:
- Several exposes on thousands of brands and products containing toxic and hormone-disrupting ingredients
- Guidelines on choosing safer products and produce that are free from toxic persistent pesticides
- Advice on how to find meat, diary, and eggs that are free from antibiotics, GMOs, growth hormones, and dangerous pathogens
- A break-down of what phases of childhood children are most vulnerable and need more protection and when you can just “chill out” and let it fly
- 50 delicious and kid-approved recipes
- And much much more…
Join #GreenEnough This Tuesday to Celebrate & Win Prizes
Join us this Tuesday, March 20th for the Twitter Party Launch of Green Enough from 6pm to 7:30pm PST (9-10pm EST) have a conversation about detoxing your home, meet some new people and win prizes. And if you’ve never been to a twitter party before read this post.
Who: Leah Segedie & the Mamavation community
What: #GreenEnough Book Launch Party
When: March 20th
Time: 6pm PST/9pm EST to 7:30pm PST/10:30pm EST
Giveaways During #GreenEnough Twitter Party
- Goddess Garden Organics: Ambition Aromatherapy Bracelet and Happy Day Aromatherapy Bracelet Blend ($25 value– 3 total)
- MegaFood: duo of boosters for each: Daily C-Protect, Kids Daily Immune (3 total)
- Just Thrive Probiotics: 2 bottles valued at $40 (3 total)
- Natracare: limited edition Natracare bag with a full size box of pads (ultra or Ultra extra), panty liners, applicator tampons, non-applicator tampons, intimate wipes, and makeup removal wipes (3 total)
- Stonyfield: organic Stonyfield t-shirt w/ two months of free yogurt quarts (3 total)
- Mountain Rose Herbs: A gorgeous assortment of flavorful gourmet salts and organic seasoning blends to spice up your culinary adventures (3 winners)
- Beautycounter: Beautycounter + Charcoal spa sets (3 winners)
How to Enter the Giveaways:
- Share about this post on Twitter! (1 point per share, limit 10 shares)[bctt tweet=”TUESDAY Join #GreenEnough at 6pm PST win prizes and support the launch of @bookieboo’s book! http://bit.ly/2tMZ6z6 #giveaways #organic #green #books ” via=”no”]
- Fill out this form so I have your address
- Show up and start tweeting during the party. Each tweet enters you to win during party. (1 point per share, limit 100 points)
- BONUS: Pre-order a copy of Green Enough (Adds 50 Extra points to your total)
Hit the linky below to let your friends know you are coming!