We are living in a day and age where it’s imperative to pay attention to what is going on around us. Not only within our homes and communities, but online as well.
But life is just crazy, right?
And when you don’t have enough time to keep up with it all, it’s important to have some people to rely on that can assist you in creating awesome. I’m Leah Segedie, Founder of Mamavation.com, and I’d like to be that girlfriend for you that helps you with how safe your home is. Can I come into your home room to room and give you tips on how to make it safer from hormone disrupting chemicals? And what if I could bring some experts with me that really knew their stuff? Like Pete Myers, the Godfather of Endocrine Disruption, and Dr. Tanya Altmann, a best-selling Author and Pediatrician. Wouldn’t that be cool? All that experience just for you. Well, I can.
Green Enough: Eat Better, Live Cleaner, Be Happier (All Without Driving Your Family Crazy!) is about to drop on March 20th!!! And basically this book is just like me coming into your home, having a class of coffee or organic wine and helping you slay those hormone disrupting chemicals like the warrior princess you are.
And I’d LOVE to invite you to a Facebook Party with tons of prizes to celebrate!
Remember: It’s not about being perfect, it’s about being Green Enough.
Ordering a Copy of Green Enough Has it’s Benefits
You’ll find that ordering a copy of Green Enough has it’s benefits. I take the crazy out of “being green” for you. And here’s some of things you’ll get inside GREEN ENOUGH:
- Step-by-step plans to help you with home detoxes including : (1) kitchen cabinet detox, (2) food container detox, (3) clean air detox, and (4) personal care detox
- Get cooking quickly! 50+ family friendly recipes made from real wholesome good-for-your-family foods.
- Save money with DIY recipes to make safe and simple homemade cleaning & personal care formulations.
- Be informed! Learn from leading experts in science and children’s health about what chemicals are safe vs. which are okay to have in your home.
- Know what to buy! Exclusive product investigations covering food, personal care products, cleaning products, kitchen appliances, bake ware and much more!
- Smile more! Learn about which parts of green living are most important for your family vs. which parts you can leave behind if you choose. This is all about your family’s health and impact on your life. You choose how “green” you want to be.
- You’ll get bonus points for the giveaways for this Facebook party. 🙂
Okay now back to party at hand. Come to the Facebook party and celebrate the drop of Green Enough at stores on March 20th! Pre-order a copy today and join us for some party prizes!
Details about the Green Enough Facebook Party
What: Facebook Party with Mamavation about Green Enough book!
When: Wednesday, March 6th
Time: 10am PST/1pm EST to 11:30am PST/2:30pm EST
Where: Mamavation Facebook Fan Page
Click Here to RSVP: Green Enough Facebook Party Event RSVP Post
Giveaways: (Still adding….so check back for more!)
- MegaFood: Boosters–Daily C-Protect, Daily Maca for Women, Daily Tumeric, Kids Daily Immune, Kids Daily B-Centered
- Natracare: T-shirt and pack of organic cotton tampons!
- Just Thrive: 1 box of Just Thrive and 1 bottle of K2-7
- Mountain Rose Herbs: DIY Greener Grooming package includes everything you need to make Leah’s DIY Deodorant, Pit Cleanse, and Facial Cleanser. (Ingredients included: Organic tea tree essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic jojoba oil, organic castor oil, organic grapeseed oil, organic unrefined coconut oil, organic arrowroot powder, and aluminum-free baking soda.)
- Stonyfield: to be determined
- Peurobaby: Gray Organic Cotton Sleepsack + Grey Marled pajamas (value $112 total)
- Goddess Garden Organics: aromatherapy bracelets and perfume (value $100)
How to Enter Giveaways:
- Make sure to share about this post on two social media platforms of your choice like Facebook & Twitter. Each share will get you 10 points. Max points 100. Below is a suggested update to follow:
” Do you need some help making your home safer and greener? I’m excited to support the release of Green Enough: Eat Better, Live Cleaner, Be Happier (All Without Driving Your Family Crazy!) by Leah Segedie. It’s not about being perfect, it’s about being green enough. And would you like to join me for the party on Facebook and lots of prizes? Click here to RSVP and enter giveaways for party March 6th at 10am PST/1pm EST. #greenenough http://bit.ly/2FGs6uG ”
” WEDNESDAY Join the #GreenEnough Facebook Party 3/6 at 10am PST and win prizes from safer brands! http://bit.ly/2FGs6uG ”
2. Fill out this form so we have your address for shipment.
4. (optional) Pre-order a copy of Green Enough and fill out the form below. Additional 50 points.