Mamavation is a green parenting community, website & blogger network. Mamavation and 10,000 affiliated influencers reach over 20 Million consumers per month who trust the community for brand introductions and product recommendations.
The Mamavation network consists of influencers from all over the United States that are interested in wellness, environmentalism, and activism. Important to them are non-toxic products for the home, food without GMOs or toxic persistent pesticides, and organizations and brands that are dedicated to a green living lifestyle. This is the same blogger network that organized over 650 bloggers across the United States & Canada in 2014 for the labeling movement (California proposition, Washington proposition, etc.) and changed how food transparency was talked about online. The movement turned into an influencer blogger conference, ShiftCon, and a stronger community.
Facts about the network:
- Network: Over 10,000 Influencers, Bloggers, and other Content Creators
- Network: Women between the ages of 25-50
- Network: Women with children in the home with some in grade school
- Network: Influencers cover food, wellness, lifestyle, parenting, environment, consumer products, etc.
Facts about Mamavtion:
- Mamavation: Strongest states with readership — California, New York, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Colorado, Arizona, Washington, Virginia, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Massachusets, and New Jersey.
- Mamavation: Mamavation has over 22,000,000 (million) page views
- Mamavation: Mamavation’s Facebook Fan Page has over 203,000 followers
- Mamavation: Mamavation’s Instagram Page has over 32,000 followers.
- Mamavation: Mamavation investigates each category of consumer products and your brand may already have some earned media. Check all the product investigations here. Earned media is very common on Mamavtion but it’s link only. Affiliate relationships receive links.
- Mamavation: Mamavation commissions consumer studies on indications of PFAS “forever chemicals” in products with partners from Environmental Health News & The Institute for Green Science at Carnegie Mellon University.
Table of Contents
Bloggers and Social Celebrities
Women between the ages
of 25-45 with children
Reach on Facebook
Reach on Instagram
Site Visitors (Unique)